Welcome to DDlg Forum

I give up

Ion1234

So all I wanted was a little to talk to and her tell me about her day to day. I cant even get that anymore. When I was on DDLGF i met so many wonderful people on there. On here, hardly anyone talks to me. So Ill probably be deleting my account soon. Maybe its just bad timing.

I'm 100% not saying this to be rude, but you have barely been here 10 days, I'm sure there are people to talk to that you just haven't seen yet, or haven't seen you, etc.

The chat is a good place to talk to people too, or even check out the Social Media area, there are kik groups, discord, etc.

• Like 2

Hey don’t give up I’m sure there’s people to talk to here for you and if you delete your account you may never find them and they may never find you. We can talk if you want I’d be happy to!

• Like 1

It takes a while for people to interact, and you shouldn't give up.  I agree with previous comments.  And I found the best way to communicate with others is by interacting with their posts.  It takes some time, you should be patient. ^ Their advice is good...use the chat, etc.

Good luck!

Harlee

• Like 1

Rome was not built in a day or so i was told .if you give up you might not get hurt or what ever,but you never know what could have been ethier

Why give up  ??    Fight for what  you want

Keep  trying ,keep searching 

give it time 

The fact that you want a little to look after and cherish are wonderful aspirations. For you and the eventual little.

But that kind of connection really does takes time and effort.

So please try to enjoy your time here and hold less frustration as you go.

It seems when DDLGF was around it was so much easier and more options. I get on here and most girls dont even want to show what they look like. Not trying to be rude, but its nice to have a face and just a face with a conversation is all. Us guys we ALWAYS have a profile pic of ourselves. Anyways I am sorry for my rant. Just miss the lifestyle is all.

We could all start wearing helmets in our pictures like you do, if it helps.