New Bot on the Block

shatterb0t

So, um, hi, I guess? I’m Ransom, it/its pronouns (but she is fine if you really have to refer to me with normal ones), a small botgirl that writes a lot. I’m actually here because I sort of realized that basically all of my drafts of my favorite 2 OCs to write for feature a cg/l kind of dynamic, with the obvious author self insert character being the L😅
Because of that, I decided it might be worth checking out myself, maybe looking into the online communities for it, trying to make some friends, stuff like that! As for interests, aside from writing I try art sometimes(not great at it lmao), and I’m a bit into anime, VTubers, Arknights, and a few other games! Feel free to contact if you want to be friends or whatever(but fair warning, sometimes I’m a little uncomfortable around guys)

Edited by shatterb0t

Welcome Ransom. Sounds fascinating!  I'm Phil but you can refer to me as it if you prefer, (I don't think I'm scary at all). Feel free to ask me anything if I can be of assistance. 

Hihi my daddy and I share an account. Were also newer to the scene. Great to meet you Ransom, you can call my Ruby. Also super into attempting arty things but I'm not super great at it. Crafts are super fun, and I love to color! I enjoy anime, and I play fortnite when I can 😊 not many other games cause it takes too much time to learn them for me to enjoy it typically. Hope you enjoy it here!

• Like 1