Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hi everyone!

AngelwithoutWings

Hey all! Lara here and I am new to the community but my Sir says I'm a natural little/sub. My preferred pronouns are she/her/hers.

I am spoken for and he has held my hand throughout this entire process. He's been encouraging and when I mentioned joining this forum he was all for it!

Introductions are always awkward for me.....I would love to make other little/subbie friends and really get to know you all!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Going to dive into the forum a bit more today since I have time and I hope to chat with you all. 

Sorry for the double post. 

Edited by MasterPhotog

1 hour ago, MasterPhotog said:

Sorry for the double post. 

No worries! It happens 😀

• Like 1

Welcome, and Kudos to your Sir in giving you permission to explore here.  Hopefully he will do so as well.  There are many voices of wisdom here.  Cheers to you both!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ZenDaddy said:

Welcome, and Kudos to your Sir in giving you permission to explore here.  Hopefully he will do so as well.  There are many voices of wisdom here.  Cheers to you both!!

He's very encouraging of me expanding my knowledge, research and all the questions. I think he's thought about it but hasn't quite made up his mind yet. We shall see!!