DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Guest DaddysLolita

There's got to be someone else here with tattoos and/or piercings. Does anyone have a tattoo that is significant to them or something that is really pretty or awesome? I'm a fan of both tattoos and piercings, I prefer tattos though, I'm done with piercings.

My latest tattoo is very special to me. It's a paw print from my beloved doggie I lost in July. Taken from her actual paw, tattooed onto my leg with her name "Lucy" underneath.

I'd love to hear about others.

• Like 1

YES! I have tattoos and piercings. Both my tattoos mean a lot to me. I have a breast cancer ribbon on the back of my shoulder and then on my calf i have a shark and dolphin. At this point, I think I'm obsessed with piercings and tattoos. I have my industrial, nipples, belly button, nose, my cartilage twice, then my ears 3 times up, my tragus on both sides, and my helix pierced and im sure ill find more things to pierce lol 

Guest DaddysLolita

Yay! I bet they're awesome.

Tattoos - I have so many.. I have a dragon on the top of my foot, lucys paw print, a nautical star on my ankle, a fairy, a human hand against a dog paw, a silhouette of a dog and cat with a stethoscope, a phoenix on my back, more nautical stars on my chest with outlines of stars on my shoulders, and a moon and stars on my back too. *geez.....*

Piercings - Tongue, nostril, I have a medusa, (right ear) 2 forward helixes, 3 upper cartilage, 1 in the middle, 3 lower lobe (left ear) industrial, 3 upper cartilage, tragus, 1 in the middle and 3 lower lobe.

I've taken out my navel, my nipples and my eyebrow.

I have a very special Tattoo to me. It took me many years to get the money to get it, however I would not trade it for the world. I lost my grandfather in 2003. So I decided to have a tattoo artist design his 2 favorite things into one Tattoo. So it is a wooden Ships wheel, with the biggest circle I have a them as a railroad tracks and I have a steam engine going around that. 

• Like 1

Guest DaddysLolita

I love piercings and tattoos. I currently have a VCH and belly button. I want to get my nose done next and my nipples. As for tattoos I currently have heart shaped areolae and I want to get a paw print next, as well as Sailor Moon tattoos.

The paw print is very special to me, it'll be one of my permanen and physical collars as well as a tribute to my puppy-girl side. I've drawn it on on me with henna a couple times and I love it, so I'm sure this is one that I want to live with.

I'm thinking of the Sailor Moon one that I get the anklet of Luna, my favorite character, and then one of Sailor Moon's brooches. The show has always been super important to me.

Very nice! I love the idea of testing out the tattoo first, I have a half sleeve I've been sitting on for about a year making sure it's exactly what I want and the way I want to depict the story behind the tattoo.

I love sailor moon! The brooches and lockets are cute, there's an artist on deviant art (also pinterest) that does amazing SM tattoos. I like to just look at them.

I loooovvveeee piercings and tattoos ~~

I don't have anything really significant to get a tatto of and now that I'm in my ACTUAL nursing courses at school any new piercings are out of the question :(

I have 2 piercings in each lobe and a navel piercing.

I want a double helix in my left ear,a tragus in my right, a nose ring and MAYBE a tongue I'm not too sure.

But all of those have to wait until I graduate. :( ....and even then. Who wants a nurse with loads of piercings?

*Sigh*

Guest DaddysLolita

I have a very special Tattoo to me. It took me many years to get the money to get it, however I would not trade it for the world. I lost my grandfather in 2003. So I decided to have a tattoo artist design his 2 favorite things into one Tattoo. So it is a wooden Ships wheel, with the biggest circle I have a them as a railroad tracks and I have a steam engine going around that.

That sounds amazing. I'd take quality any day so I'm sure it was worth saving up for.

Guest DaddysLolita

I loooovvveeee piercings and tattoos ~~

I don't have anything really significant to get a tatto of and now that I'm in my ACTUAL nursing courses at school any new piercings are out of the question :(

I have 2 piercings in each lobe and a navel piercing.

I want a double helix in my left ear,a Vagus in my right, a nose ring and MAYBE a tongue I'm not too sure.

But all of those have to wait until I graduate. :( ....and even then. Who wants a nurse with loads of piercings?

*Sigh*

I understand how you feel. The last hospital I worked in frowned upon piercings and tattoos in general but everyone had them anyway, my new hospital doesn't have any restrictions as far as tattoos, piercings, hair color.

• Like 1

Guest DaddysLolita

I currently only have one tattoo but I plan on getting another one in January! I have two ponderosa pine trees on my thigh as well as a little moon. I'm not sure what I'm actually getting in January but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. Pretty much all my tattoos are going to be nature themed, but I really want a tattoo as a tribute to my little side but I'm not sure how to incorporate that with nature haha we will see!

Nature tattoos are always pretty. I'm not really sure how to incorporate being little into nature, for me butterflies always make me feel little. They're so pretty and kind of whimsical. I think about chasing them and how delicate they are.

I have one tattoo on my right forearm. It's a tribal Phoenix opening its wings with the words rebirth under it. There was a point in time where I was very suicidal and I self-harmed a lot especially on my right forearm. Most of the scars have faded except the deep ones. I like the phoenix because when it dies it's reborn out of its ashes. I have the tattoo on me as a sign of my rebirth and triumph over my depression. Depression is bound to happen again, but at least this time I have something to remind me of how strong I can get. 

I really like tattoos and want even more. Most of what I'm trying to get are going to be anime, video games, quotes, and certain things I think would be interesting to have as a tattoo.

• Like 1

I plan to get cheek and septum piercings and quite a few tattoos, but I love them lol

Want a fox and an owl tattoo, possibly a quote? not sure. lol

Guest Rainbow

love them! i used to have tongue, both nipples, my bottom lip done about 3 times (side, vertical lebret, and snake bites). now it's just the one nip, gauged lobes, and industrials in both ears.

i have a growing number of tattoos. i have an octopus on my left arm, a comic book character on my right arm, a paisley behind my ear, and a corset with a bow on my thigh with a secret daddy thing in it :wub:

i wanna get another tattoo soon on one arm that is something about patience with some pretty flowery swirly stuff. i'm gonna design it myself.

Guest DaddysLolita

love them! i used to have tongue, both nipples, my bottom lip done about 3 times (side, vertical lebret, and snake bites). now it's just the one nip, gauged lobes, and industrials in both ears.

i have a growing number of tattoos. i have an octopus on my left arm, a comic book character on my right arm, a paisley behind my ear, and a corset with a bow on my thigh with a secret daddy thing in it :wub:

i wanna get another tattoo soon on one arm that is something about patience with some pretty flowery swirly stuff. i'm gonna design it myself.

Very cool, I love original art

Guest DaddysLolita

I have one tattoo on my right forearm. It's a tribal Phoenix opening its wings with the words rebirth under it. There was a point in time where I was very suicidal and I self-harmed a lot especially on my right forearm. Most of the scars have faded except the deep ones. I like the phoenix because when it dies it's reborn out of its ashes. I have the tattoo on me as a sign of my rebirth and triumph over my depression. Depression is bound to happen again, but at least this time I have something to remind me of how strong I can get. 

I really like tattoos and want even more. Most of what I'm trying to get are going to be anime, video games, quotes, and certain things I think would be interesting to have as a tattoo.

I have a phoenix that spans my upper back, there's a quote along with it "Let go of what feels like ashes, in exchange for what feels like fire". Easily my favorite piece because of how the Phoenix is reborn. Depression can be a very scary thing, it's nice to have something to remind you of where you were to where you are now.

Guest DaddysLolita

I plan to get cheek and septum piercings and quite a few tattoos, but I love them lol

Want a fox and an owl tattoo, possibly a quote? not sure. lol

I think the cheek piercings are cute :)

Not really. I have a stupid tattoo that I got when I had way too much to drink after a concert. One of the dumbest things I ever did...,I could make a list of dumb things I've done...but this makes the top three.

Note to self: never drink tequila within a five mile radius of any tattoo parlor.

Guest Ginger-Kit

I have one tattoo on my shoulder. It's the outline of a cat with an 'angel' and 'devil' wing. I'm going to get a crescent moon added behind it for my cat, Luna. I'm planning on a simlair style tattoo on my other shoulder for my dog that passed away and one between my shoulder blades of a pawprint with a night sky scene, specifically stars for my puppy that passed away as well. Maybe others as well ^^

I do want to get more peircings in my ears though, but I can't while I have the job I do.

Lol yeah alcohol and body mods don't mix well. No reputable artist should be willing to tattoo a person intoxicated but many will.

Wellllll, at least it's where no one can see it...unless I want you to! Oops! LOL

Guest DaddysLolita

I have one tattoo on my shoulder. It's the outline of a cat with an 'angel' and 'devil' wing. I'm going to get a crescent moon added behind it for my cat, Luna. I'm planning on a simlair style tattoo on my other shoulder for my dog that passed away and one between my shoulder blades of a pawprint with a night sky scene, specifically stars for my puppy that passed away as well. Maybe others as well ^^

I do want to get more peircings in my ears though, but I can't while I have the job I do.

Those sound really pretty. Maybe we should post pictures :) I like to look at others art.

Guest DaddysLolita

Wellllll, at least it's where no one can see it...unless I want you to! Oops! LOL

Haha! I feel like there's always good stories behind these types of tattoos..

Guest Ginger-Kit

Those sound really pretty. Maybe we should post pictures :) I like to look at others art.

I'll post mine when I get home in about 3 weeks :) If that isn't too long to wait... ^^"

• Like 1