•  

• Tattoos or piercings?

Tattoos Piercings Body modification Ink Metal Littles with tattoos Daddies with tattoos Daddies with piercings Littles with piercings

• Please log in to reply
    157 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:23 PM

I have one tattoo on my shoulder. It's the outline of a cat with an 'angel' and 'devil' wing. I'm going to get a crescent moon added behind it for my cat, Luna. I'm planning on a simlair style tattoo on my other shoulder for my dog that passed away and one between my shoulder blades of a pawprint with a night sky scene, specifically stars for my puppy that passed away as well. Maybe others as well ^^

I do want to get more peircings in my ears though, but I can't while I have the job I do.

Those sound really pretty. Maybe we should post pictures :) I like to look at others art.

#22 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:24 PM

Wellllll, at least it's where no one can see it...unless I want you to! Oops! LOL

Haha! I feel like there's always good stories behind these types of tattoos..

#23 Guest_Ginger-Kit_*

Guest_Ginger-Kit_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:25 PM

Those sound really pretty. Maybe we should post pictures :) I like to look at others art.

I'll post mine when I get home in about 3 weeks :) If that isn't too long to wait... ^^"

• Blossom89 likes this

#24 LolitasDaddy

LolitasDaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 187 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:32 PM

I can vouch for my little girl's body art being absolutely amazing. I love it. :)

In a loving, real life relationship with <3DaddysLolita <3.  She is my happiness.

#25 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

I'll post mine when I get home in about 3 weeks :) If that isn't too long to wait... ^^"

Not at all.

#26 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:40 PM

I can vouch for my little girl's body art being absolutely amazing. I love it. :)

Awwww <3 <3 :)

#27 LolitasDaddy

LolitasDaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 187 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:44 PM

You're so pretty.

In a loving, real life relationship with <3DaddysLolita <3.  She is my happiness.

#28 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:47 PM

You're so pretty.

:blush:  You're gonna make me blush  :D

#29 Guest_babygryl78_*

Guest_babygryl78_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

I have two butterflies on the lower right side I have tosses going up my left rib cage free handed moon ontop of my right foot.
    Belly button pierced. Daddy said no moreright now cause four in each ear.
    Each butterfly tat represents a last love one. The rib cage is when I realized who I was i broke out my shell and the foot is for my daddy.

#30 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:12 PM

Very nice. I really shocked mine when I had my back done. It turned out bigger than I anticipated....

#31 Guest_thatlittlerebella_*

Guest_thatlittlerebella_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:04 PM

I have eight tattoos and three piercings at the moment. All my tattoos have special meaning to me in some way. For example, my partner and I met because of a tattoo I have. He saw it, complimented me on it and we started chatting from there. Anyways as far as ink goes, I have both my wrists, right forearm, both calves, both spots behind my ears and the spot in between my shoulders done. I have plans for many more tattoos and can't wait to get them! Piercing wise I have my the left side of my lip, right side of my nose and my tongue pierced. I'm planning on getting another nose and lip piercing next to the original hoops and re-piercing my helix (I had a spiral) and industrial. 

#32 Guest_Pouty Kitten_*

Guest_Pouty Kitten_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:41 PM

I have two tattoos: one is a tribal heart my friend designed for me that has my initials in it and the other is on my right shoulder that says "...far away and escape reality." It's a connecting quote with two of my friends. I definitely want more tattoos, preferably a sacred geometry one made of all dots.

I use to have my nose pierced on both nostrils but I've taken it out..I miss it so much >_< Right now I just have an industrial, cartilage, and 4 earlobe piercings.

#33 Guest_clownyprincette_*

Guest_clownyprincette_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 06:18 PM

I really love tattoos & want to get a few Harley Quinn inspired ones someday, but I have such a low pain tolerance that I don't know if I'll be able to. I think tattoos & piercings are really awesome & are really great works of art. :)

#34 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

I have eight tattoos and three piercings at the moment. All my tattoos have special meaning to me in some way. For example, my partner and I met because of a tattoo I have. He saw it, complimented me on it and we started chatting from there. Anyways as far as ink goes, I have both my wrists, right forearm, both calves, both spots behind my ears and the spot in between my shoulders done. I have plans for many more tattoos and can't wait to get them! Piercing wise I have my the left side of my lip, right side of my nose and my tongue pierced. I'm planning on getting another nose and lip piercing next to the original hoops and re-piercing my helix (I had a spiral) and industrial. 

Very nice! Also I like your wolf!

#35 Guest_thatlittlerebella_*

Guest_thatlittlerebella_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:10 PM

Very nice! Also I like your wolf!

Thank you! Remus Woofles (that's what I call him obviously) was one of Build-a-Bear's 2014 Halloween releases. They re-designed him for this year.

#36 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:13 PM

I have two tattoos: one is a tribal heart my friend designed for me that has my initials in it and the other is on my right shoulder that says "...far away and escape reality." It's a connecting quote with two of my friends. I definitely want more tattoos, preferably a sacred geometry one made of all dots.

I use to have my nose pierced on both nostrils but I've taken it out..I miss it so much >_< Right now I just have an industrial, cartilage, and 4 earlobe piercings.

I had my nose pierced once before and I missed it. When I got my industrial done they were doing buy 1 get 1 so my freebie was reopening my nostril. Did your industrial take forever to heal?

#37 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:15 PM

Thank you! Remus Woofles (that's what I call him obviously) was one of Build-a-Bear's 2014 Halloween releases. They re-designed him for this yearW

What a cute name! I got the redesigned one from this year.

<3

#38 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:17 PM

I really love tattoos & want to get a few Harley Quinn inspired ones someday, but I have such a low pain tolerance that I don't know if I'll be able to. I think tattoos & piercings are really awesome & are really great works of art. :)

Start small, I've never met an artist who didn't allow breaks if needed. Try to be mindful of placement, anything directly over bone will hurt more than a fleshier part. 

<3

#39 Michaelcycles

Michaelcycles

Elder Statesman

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationIllinois

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:19 PM

Let's see....
    a shark on my right calf
    a skull on my left shoulder
    compass rose on left chest
    braids on right wrist along with 3 stars and a chicken that's in jail....

Piercings include nipples, tragus of right ear, mild gauges in both lobes and a second ring in left ear.
    "We must always be very careful about who we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

#40 Guest_Pouty Kitten_*

Guest_Pouty Kitten_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:04 PM

I had my nose pierced once before and I missed it. When I got my industrial done they were doing buy 1 get 1 so my freebie was reopening my nostril. Did your industrial take forever to heal?

It did take forever to heal- I almost regret getting it done, lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tattoos, Piercings, Body modification, Ink, Metal, Littles with tattoos, Daddies with tattoos, Daddies with piercings, Littles with piercings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users