•  

• Tattoos or piercings?

Tattoos Piercings Body modification Ink Metal Littles with tattoos Daddies with tattoos Daddies with piercings Littles with piercings

• Please log in to reply
    160 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:18 AM

It did take forever to heal- I almost regret getting it done, lol.

Ugh me too! It's been like a year and it's not entirely healed. I've contemplated removing it like three times.

<3

#42 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:20 AM

a chicken that's in jail....

There's got to be a story behind that.

<3

#43 Michaelcycles

Michaelcycles

Elder Statesman

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationIllinois

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:44 AM

Indeed, there is...lol
    "We must always be very careful about who we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

#44 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:36 AM

Indeed, there is...lol

I love to hear tattoo stories, if you'd like to share. If not, that's alright too

<3

#45 Guest_Meowth_*

Guest_Meowth_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:14 AM

I got a tattoo when I was 19. It's a quote from Nietzsche, written in German going down my back: "No truth is discoverable except the truths which you yourself are."

• Asura likes this

#46 Exuri

Exuri

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationColorado Springs

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:15 AM

Have a full chest piece, inch and 1/8th gauged ears, bridge piercing, septum is gauged to a 4.

ddbL7Hf.png

#47 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:52 AM

I got a tattoo when I was 19. It's a quote from Nietzsche, written in German going down my back: "No truth is discoverable except the truths which you yourself are."

That's a very nice quote!

<3

#48 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:53 AM

Have a full chest piece, inch and 1/8th gauged ears, bridge piercing, septum is gauged to a 4.

What's your chest piece of? I had no idea you could gauge a septum, but I've never gauged anything.

<3

#49 Exuri

Exuri

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationColorado Springs

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:08 AM

What's your chest piece of? I had no idea you could gauge a septum, but I've never gauged anything.

<3

Based it on some long relationships I've had, nautical stars were something from my younger years or just wanting tattoos but they're a reminder of younger me.

http://imgur.com/B8CokBc

http://imgur.com/GrOxEgI

ddbL7Hf.png

#50 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:39 AM

Based it on some long relationships I've had, nautical stars were something from my younger years or just wanting tattoos but they're a reminder of younger me.http://imgur.com/B8CokBc

http://imgur.com/GrOxEgI

Wow! That is beautiful!

<3

#51 NoNore

NoNore

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

YAY! more people who have tattoos and piercings! I've got 3 tattoos, a dragon on my back, brass knuckles with fighting Irish on the banner on my chest, and a heart on my stomach. I've got 3 piercings! my tongue, both of my nipples, and two on my ear. I had cartilage ones but they got infected and had to pull them and I also had my belly button but didn't like it as much. I'm saving for a tattoo on my shoulder of a sunflower.

#52 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:11 AM

YAY! more people who have tattoos and piercings! I've got 3 tattoos, a dragon on my back, brass knuckles with fighting Irish on the banner on my chest, and a heart on my stomach. I've got 3 piercings! my tongue, both of my nipples, and two on my ear. I had cartilage ones but they got infected and had to pull them and I also had my belly button but didn't like it as much. I'm saving for a tattoo on my shoulder of a sunflower.

Woooo what's your dragon look like, how big?

I've taken out a few piercings, either they didn't heal well or became an annoyance. I'm not as into them as I was now.

<3

#53 SpaceNekoMeow

SpaceNekoMeow

Space Cat

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

I love body modification :3 I have my septum pierced and I'm beginning to gauge it, my ears are gauged, and my frenulum is modified/cut ( the skin flap thing under your tongue)! I want to have my tongue spliced in the next year or so, I am going to get each side of my nose re done, my vertical labret is next week, continue gauging my ears and septum (ears are 1/2 goal and septum is a 4 gauge goal) I would like to have my nipples tattooed and pierced by Christmas and my mum is paying for the start of my sleeve on my right arm as my present :3 

#54 Guest_DaddysLolita_*

Guest_DaddysLolita_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:56 PM

I love body modification :3 I have my septum pierced and I'm beginning to gauge it, my ears are gauged, and my frenulum is modified/cut ( the skin flap thing under your tongue)! I want to have my tongue spliced in the next year or so, I am going to get each side of my nose re done, my vertical labret is next week, continue gauging my ears and septum (ears are 1/2 goal and septum is a 4 gauge goal) I would like to have my nipples tattooed and pierced by Christmas and my mum is paying for the start of my sleeve on my right arm as my present :3 

Wow! Is gauging cartilage the same as say gauging ear lobes? Like...I know past a certain point with gauging they will never shrink back to their normal size but I don't remember what it is - I was just curious if cartilage worked the same. Vertical labrets are very cool looking - I don't know that I could pierce my lip! I had my medusa done several months ago and it is quite possibly the most painful piercing I have ever had done (above and beyond nipple piercing). What's your sleeve of?

<3

#55 PrincessSassyFace

PrincessSassyFace

Spoiled Rotten Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

I have 3 tattoos, stretched ears (7/16), belly button piercing, Monroe and my cartilage on my right ear. 

#56 DaddysLolita

DaddysLolita

Lolicorn!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 264 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:28 PM

I have 3 tattoos, stretched ears (7/16), belly button piercing, Monroe and my cartilage on my right ear. 

What are your tattoos of?

<3

<3 I love my Daddy  <3 

Little B

#57 smutkitten

smutkitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

I have an ampersand on my right wrist (a matching tattoo with my husband) and on my left wrist I have the word "star-crossed" and the constellations of Pisces and Gemini. I'm a Pisces and three of my partners are Geminis. So was my first ever boyfriend.

I'm actually getting some more tattoos on Sunday! Two tiny hearts above my collarbones, a little thunderbolt (partly for Harry Potter, partly for the Italian word for thunderbolt which means soul mates / love at first sight) and a little Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service.

I have my earlobes pierced twice, a VCH and a belly button piercing. My VCH is my favourite, I adore it! I don't have plans for any more piercings.

#58 DaddysLolita

DaddysLolita

Lolicorn!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 264 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

I have an ampersand on my right wrist (a matching tattoo with my husband) and on my left wrist I have the word "star-crossed" and the constellations of Pisces and Gemini. I'm a Pisces and three of my partners are Geminis. So was my first ever boyfriend.

I'm actually getting some more tattoos on Sunday! Two tiny hearts above my collarbones, a little thunderbolt (partly for Harry Potter, partly for the Italian word for thunderbolt which means soul mates / love at first sight) and a little Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service.

I have my earlobes pierced twice, a VCH and a belly button piercing. My VCH is my favourite, I adore it! I don't have plans for any more piercings.

Very cool! What's a VCH?

<3

<3 I love my Daddy  <3 

Little B

#59 smutkitten

smutkitten

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 27 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:53 PM

Vertical clitoral hood piercing :)

#60 DaddysLolita

DaddysLolita

Lolicorn!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 264 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:13 PM

Vertical clitoral hood piercing :)

:o brave girl.
    • smutkitten likes this

<3 I love my Daddy  <3 

Little B

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tattoos, Piercings, Body modification, Ink, Metal, Littles with tattoos, Daddies with tattoos, Daddies with piercings, Littles with piercings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users