Welcome to DDlg Forum

New, seeking friends!

SpecterSprinkles

Hello, new here, introducing myself poorly. 😝 Just looking to make some new friends, feel free to drop by my profile and see my about me if you'd like. 😁

• Like 1

Hey! How is you? I like that you can scare people with your presence. That’s wonderful! I’m Luca or Lulu. I just joined today also!Β 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LucaLuluButterfly said:

Hey! How is you? I like that you can scare people with your presence. That’s wonderful! I’m Luca or Lulu. I just joined today also!Β 

I'm okay mostly, just recovering from food poisoning. It hasn't been fun... and thank you! It's become a special skill at this point, I hardly have to try anymore πŸ˜‚ I hope you're enjoying the site so far!

3 minutes ago, SpecterSprinkles said:

I'm okay mostly, just recovering from food poisoning. It hasn't been fun... and thank you! It's become a special skill at this point, I hardly have to try anymore πŸ˜‚ I hope you're enjoying the site so far!

I am so sorry that someone poisoned your food! That is never fun. I hope they catch him. I am browsing, saying hello to people! It has been okay so far. Would you like to be friends? I would love to hear about your creative endeavours and what you enjoy reading!

1 minute ago, LucaLuluButterfly said:

I am so sorry that someone poisoned your food! That is never fun. I hope they catch him. I am browsing, saying hello to people! It has been okay so far. Would you like to be friends? I would love to hear about your creative endeavours and what you enjoy reading!

Sure! You can send a request and I'll tell you about my plan of revenge for the mortal who has chosen death by poisoning me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Β 

Just now, SpecterSprinkles said:

Sure! You can send a request and I'll tell you about my plan of revenge for the mortal who has chosen death by poisoning me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Β 

That sounds like a good idea 😎 Let’s tear that mortal apart 😈

Hi hi! Welcome to the forums! Love your profile!Β 

4 minutes ago, AngelwithoutWings said:

Hi hi! Welcome to the forums! Love your profile!Β 

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! 😁