Jump to content
Welcome to DDlg Forum

New, seeking friends!


SpecterSprinkles
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, new here, introducing myself poorly. 😝 Just looking to make some new friends, feel free to drop by my profile and see my about me if you'd like. 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey! How is you? I like that you can scare people with your presence. That’s wonderful! I’m Luca or Lulu. I just joined today also!Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, LucaLuluButterfly said:

Hey! How is you? I like that you can scare people with your presence. That’s wonderful! I’m Luca or Lulu. I just joined today also!Β 

I'm okay mostly, just recovering from food poisoning. It hasn't been fun... and thank you! It's become a special skill at this point, I hardly have to try anymore πŸ˜‚ I hope you're enjoying the site so far!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SpecterSprinkles said:

I'm okay mostly, just recovering from food poisoning. It hasn't been fun... and thank you! It's become a special skill at this point, I hardly have to try anymore πŸ˜‚ I hope you're enjoying the site so far!

I am so sorry that someone poisoned your food! That is never fun. I hope they catch him. I am browsing, saying hello to people! It has been okay so far. Would you like to be friends? I would love to hear about your creative endeavours and what you enjoy reading!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LucaLuluButterfly said:

I am so sorry that someone poisoned your food! That is never fun. I hope they catch him. I am browsing, saying hello to people! It has been okay so far. Would you like to be friends? I would love to hear about your creative endeavours and what you enjoy reading!

Sure! You can send a request and I'll tell you about my plan of revenge for the mortal who has chosen death by poisoning me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpecterSprinkles said:

Sure! You can send a request and I'll tell you about my plan of revenge for the mortal who has chosen death by poisoning me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Β 

That sounds like a good idea 😎 Let’s tear that mortal apart 😈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi hi! Welcome to the forums! Love your profile!Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AngelwithoutWings said:

Hi hi! Welcome to the forums! Love your profile!Β 

Thank you, I'm glad you like it! 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...