Jump to content
DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

🌸 kitten 🌸


Cutekittycat

Recommended Posts

I am a super friend little from the UK . I really love to drawing , dress and do cute little hairstyles. My favourite thing to do with a daddy is bedtime stories and feeding me milk .I am new to this site and would like to make new friends. I am a little shy at first 🌸🌸

Edited by Cutekittycat
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi lil one! I'm a middle (14ish) and I just joined a couple days ago and I love it here. Everyone is super super nice! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Cutekittycat said:

Aww I love milk too especially when a daddy feeds you… Mmmmm yummy 

Very much so, it helps me sleep too. I have issues sleeping and I put me right to sleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Cutekittycat said:

Aww, do you have a dada 

No I dont, I have a bf but he doesn't want to be my daddy or be called that. He doesn't care that I am a little and do things that make me happy but he isn't a caregiver.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DeadStarsStillBurn
18 hours ago, SugarandVapor said:

No I dont, I have a bf but he doesn't want to be my daddy or be called that. He doesn't care that I am a little and do things that make me happy but he isn't a caregiver.

Oof. I feel this. My spouse basically has the opinion that people who are into DDLG are p*dos. I've explained to her at great length that this is not the case, that it hurts my feelings that she thinks that of me, that our community is SPECIFICALLY about *ADULTS* consenting to play together, that people in this community are attracted to OTHER ADULTS, etc. etc. But she spends enough time on Twitter and Facebook where our community gets shit on constantly that my words fall on deaf ears. I'm not even asking her to participate in DDLG at all given that she doesn't like it, I'm just asking to have basic respect for the fact that I enjoy it and she can't seem to manage that which sucks. So I don't really get my needs met. Fortunately I am polyamorous so at least I have the option to date someone else. Unfortunately, it seems like the most common response I get from Littles is "I'm not willing to share." Which is...you know...frustrating and disappointing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DeadStarsStillBurn said:

Oof. I feel this. My spouse basically has the opinion that people who are into DDLG are p*dos. I've explained to her at great length that this is not the case, that it hurts my feelings that she thinks that of me, that our community is SPECIFICALLY about *ADULTS* consenting to play together, that people in this community are attracted to OTHER ADULTS, etc. etc. But she spends enough time on Twitter and Facebook where our community gets shit on constantly that my words fall on deaf ears. I'm not even asking her to participate in DDLG at all given that she doesn't like it, I'm just asking to have basic respect for the fact that I enjoy it and she can't seem to manage that which sucks. So I don't really get my needs met. Fortunately I am polyamorous so at least I have the option to date someone else. Unfortunately, it seems like the most common response I get from Littles is "I'm not willing to share." Which is...you know...frustrating and disappointing.

I definitely understand how you are feeling, being a little is a big part of my life and helps me cope, not being able to be little when I need to be and having someone who knows what to do and have the appropriate response is upsetting. I am poly as well but my bf doesn't want to share me and is extremely jealous and insecure so I can't really be myself fully which is hurtful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest DeadStarsStillBurn
14 hours ago, SugarandVapor said:

I definitely understand how you are feeling, being a little is a big part of my life and helps me cope, not being able to be little when I need to be and having someone who knows what to do and have the appropriate response is upsetting. I am poly as well but my bf doesn't want to share me and is extremely jealous and insecure so I can't really be myself fully which is hurtful.

So he doesn't meet your needs and is controlling... What do you stay with someone that abusive for? The pain of leaving him will be temporary and will go away. The pain of staying will go on and on. Having been in an abusive relationship in my past, I urge you to consider a cost-benefit analysis of the situation, an earnest accounting of what life without this person could look like, and maybe planning to leave with friends you can trust. Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DeadStarsStillBurn said:

So he doesn't meet your needs and is controlling... What do you stay with someone that abusive for? The pain of leaving him will be temporary and will go away. The pain of staying will go on and on. Having been in an abusive relationship in my past, I urge you to consider a cost-benefit analysis of the situation, an earnest accounting of what life without this person could look like, and maybe planning to leave with friends you can trust. Good luck!

Thank you, for awhile I didn't see it as abusive,  which now looking back at everything  and seeing is scary. I definitely plan on leaving and trying to find an exit plan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...