Jump to content

Hullo!! My intro~


SugarandVapor
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am new on here so I would like to introduce myself, I go by Vapor (I don't give out my real name until I feel comfortable),im 29 (big age) and 3 (little age).  I am glad to meet you all! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ion1234 said:

well hello!

Hullo!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AngelwithoutWings said:

Welcome!

Thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, shadowrider said:

Hi and welcome to the best little place around

Thank you so much, excited to meet new people!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SugarandVapor said:

I am new on here so I would like to introduce myself, I go by Vapor (I don't give out my real name until I feel comfortable),im 29 (big age) and 3 (little age).  I am glad to meet you all! 

Hi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, PigtailPrincess said:

Hello and welcome the the best place ever!

Hullo!! And thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome Vapor.. hope you find all you’re looking for here. 🌹

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ZenDaddy said:

Welcome Vapor.. hope you find all you’re looking for here. 🌹

Thank you so much! I hope so too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, beanbean said:

welcome to the forum,i hope you like here as much as i do

I'm slowly getting used to it, so far its been really nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m Vamp and I’m new here. My Big age is 32 and Little age is 5. I’m happy to have a DD in my boyfriend. He accepts me completely which is nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, VampPrincess said:

I’m Vamp and I’m new here. My Big age is 32 and Little age is 5. I’m happy to have a DD in my boyfriend. He accepts me completely which is nice.

Hullo!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, MasterPhotog said:

Welcome and best wishes! 

Thank you very much, everyone has been so kind!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, PlatonicDaddy said:

Welcome! :)

Thank you! Much appreciated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...