DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Introduction

DaddyZombie

What's up I'm DaddyZombie I'm a caregiver I'm new to the caregiver scene and I am interested in learning more about how to be a caregiver and to learn more about how it all works

• Like 3

Welcome!! Its always so exciting exciting to see people join and wanting to learn!! I hope you get to gobble up all the information you could hope for! Definitely hop in chat and ask people questions! And of course my door is always open also! I'm more than happy to answer any question I can!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosmicLilWitch said:

Welcome!! Its always so exciting exciting to see people join and wanting to learn!! I hope you get to gobble up all the information you could hope for! Definitely hop in chat and ask people questions! And of course my door is always open also! I'm more than happy to answer any question I can!

Thank you so much I would really appreciate all the help I can get on understanding all this and how it works

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great resources here. Happy to help where I can if you can’t find answers to questions you may have. 

Hello and welcome to the forum!! There's lots of resources and advice here! I'd start in the Caregiver's Cafe section. Read everything they have, there's tons of great advice there!

Hope to see you around!! :)