DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Greetings!

Guest kea

*waves hello as she enters*

Greetings A/all 😊 my name kea and it is lovely to meet Y/you A/all and be here. 

I am a middle and have felt that way for many years, yet had to squash that down deep after being shunned when asking a Master about the DDlg dynamic. 

I am married and am a kajira (slave) to my Master (hubby), He is not into the dynamic but is happy for me to explore this with a Daddy online.

kea loves things like colouring in, doing craft and diamond art painting. She loves movies, sports and is pretty sporty herself, playing sport 4 times a week.

she loves to cook, garden, and enjoys being tucked up into bed or sent to bed lol. Snuggles are wonderful and chatting about all sorts of topics. Big kea does medieval re-enactment too.

I am happy to chat and meet everyone.

Hugs,

kea

2 minutes ago, beanbean said:

welcome i hope you enjot if here

30 minutes ago, MasterPhotog said:

Welcome and best wishes!

Thank You so much *smiles warmly*

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kea, and Welcome.  Sounds like you have a very unique and special relationship.. congratulations!  Hope you make new friends and maybe come across a Daddy that meets your needs.  🌹

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 7:08 AM, ZenDaddy said:

Hi Kea, and Welcome.  Sounds like you have a very unique and special relationship.. congratulations!  Hope you make new friends and maybe come across a Daddy that meets your needs.  🌹

Thank You so much :) I hope so too