Say hi to the new guy...if you like

Ukdaddy1980

Hey everyone, 

New Brit Daddy here making all new mistakes. I didn't see the welcome message, posted in personals before doing anything else...then saw the welcome message and filled out my profile and eventually got here to write an introduction (sorry for not going by the suggested order, I want to maximise chances of making friends and finding connections here so I'm hoping you'll all forgive my putting up a personal first).

Anyway, if you've read this far you probably want to know a little more about me so here goes...

I'm 41 (soon to be 42) a kind friendly soul who loves to talk about pretty much anything. A shared interest means two way discussion but talking about one of yours means I discover something new and that's always fun.

I'm never really sure what to put in these posts, I sometimes get told I've put too much...other times too little. Either way here I am, hello everyone :)

Welcome to the Forum.. Hope you find everything you want here, and good luck!  Cheers!

Thank you 😊 and sorry about the multiple postings. My browser kept saying there was an error each time I tried to post and then when I reloaded the thred it was there 4 times