New Little Here! :)

Megrd

Hi everyone!

I'm very new to this site (and lifestyle). I've had an interest for some time and figured the best way to get educated is to join and meet people! I've been browsing and talking to people for a few hours now and it really is a great place to meet and talk to people.

I really love to read, travel, and I absolutely love to cook!!

I hope to meet some great people while I'm here. :)

Hi everyone!

I'm very new to this site (and lifestyle). I've had an interest for some time and figured the best way to get educated is to join and meet people! I've been browsing and talking to people for a few hours now and it really is a great place to meet and talk to people.

I really love to read, travel, and I absolutely love to cook!!

I hope to meet some great people while I'm here. :)

Hello Megrd How are you, welcome! i as well are a fairly new member here and to the lifestyle.. me and my little just joined here to see what its all about and meet new friends and maybe even play dates who knows!.... enjoy your time here, they really are here to help answer and questions you may have regarding  DDLG and the like  :)  

ultimately.. there is no right or wrong way to be a little. If you think ur a little you are a little and the rest follows do what you love and  enjoy being the little you are :)