Jump to content
DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi hi! New little here! 💕


Shibi

Recommended Posts

Hello!  My names Haley and I’m a little ranging from the ages of 5-6.  I go by She/They pronouns and I’m Omnisexual with a preference for men.  I’m a happy, excitable person who’s always eager to make new friends (especially fellow little friends)!

I’m a creative individual and my hobbies include drawing, painting, sewing/making clothing, stuffie collecting, and gaming!  My current special interest is Pokémon and I’m an avid collector of everything and anything Pokémon hehe!

Thank you for reading, I’m super excited to be involved in my first ever DDLG community! :D’

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome on Haley.. a pleasure meeting you.  Like many of your hobbies and your creative sides.. are you musical?  I just picked up a new HD Singer, as sewing has been a longtime hobby.  But again, welcome here.. hope you find what so many of us have in this place!   Cheers..🌹

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ZenDaddy said:

Welcome on Haley.. a pleasure meeting you.  Like many of your hobbies and your creative sides.. are you musical?  I just picked up a new HD Singer, as sewing has been a longtime hobby.  But again, welcome here.. hope you find what so many of us have in this place!   Cheers..🌹

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!  Ooooh yes I love music as a whole!  It’s such a wonderful creative outlet and I hope to play my own instruments one day!  Congrats, that’s a great sewing brand!  Mind if I ask what kind of sewing you do?  I really appreciate it and I’m sure I will! 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol, my sewing projects are far more functional these days than years ago when I first learned.  I was a platform artist in the beauty industry for years, and learned how to make my light weight trench coats (very Matrix like, but made from breathable material instead of leather under hot stage lights)..  I've had mending projects that were long overdue.  I'm a happy Daddy, lol.  And I play multiple instruments, so Kudos on learning to play.  So much can be attained nowadays off You tube... wish you well with that. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi there! I just joined recently, and your post caught my attention and I just thought I'd send you a message and see if we might have some chemistry together. I like drawing and painting I'm actually drawing stuff now, mostly band logos. I'm a huge music nerd and I do my own sewing,  and I'm kind of a punk I sew band logos and stuff onto my jackets. and I put pins on them and also stud some of them if any of this interests you feel free to look at my personals post if you'd like or send me a message back. I hope you have a good day and thankyou for reading ❤️ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ZenDaddy said:

lol, my sewing projects are far more functional these days than years ago when I first learned.  I was a platform artist in the beauty industry for years, and learned how to make my light weight trench coats (very Matrix like, but made from breathable material instead of leather under hot stage lights)..  I've had mending projects that were long overdue.  I'm a happy Daddy, lol.  And I play multiple instruments, so Kudos on learning to play.  So much can be attained nowadays off You tube... wish you well with that. 😉

 Wowie, I bet!  I can’t imagine doing all these projects without aaaall these patterns and technology haha!  That’s so cool!  I’m trying my best to learn, it seems like so much fun!  I just get really impatient lol.  I know right!  It’s so useful.  Thank you! 💕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rax420 said:

Hi there! I just joined recently, and your post caught my attention and I just thought I'd send you a message and see if we might have some chemistry together. I like drawing and painting I'm actually drawing stuff now, mostly band logos. I'm a huge music nerd and I do my own sewing,  and I'm kind of a punk I sew band logos and stuff onto my jackets. and I put pins on them and also stud some of them if any of this interests you feel free to look at my personals post if you'd like or send me a message back. I hope you have a good day and thankyou for reading ❤️ 

Hi hi!  Ooooh I adore all your hobbies, they all sound like so much fun!  I’d love to continue this discussion if you’d like to DM!  I hope you have a great day! 🥰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...