Hi Y'all!

HoneybeePrincess

Well, technically it's past my bedtime. So I shouldn't even be here but that's just an example of my pushing the limits personality.  :blush: 

I can't believe this place exists, and I can't believe more people haven't found it. I mean, I'm not even tech or social media savvy and I found it.... (uh, had trouble finding the "start a new post" button... :rolleyes: ) Oh well, I'm good at other stuff. 

I'm excited to say hi to everyone and chat and get to know other babygirls and some daddy friends.

I am an accountant with an 8:30-5:30 M-F career. I love it. I'm great at it. But at the end of the day it is me and my four cat babies...and a Disney movie. :wub: 

​I'm not an age player or a regressor I consider myself an early middle as I love my arts and crafts, my Disney and my princess status but I don't have a very young little side. I am all about learning about new people, making friends and enjoying our littleness. If you want to drop in and say hi, add me as a friend, I'd like that! 

In the meantime, I'll be exploring and hoping I stay out of trouble. Pray for me.  :rolleyes: