DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Current state of self awareness.

DanishVikingDaddy

Greetings everyone.

Finally. A shelf that fits. 

Half my life lived - in uncertainty, in anger and dispaer - longing for answers. Answers to questions so hard to ask, that living with the self-hatred seemed the better choice for so long...

Recent events in my dysfunctional personal life has forced me to be looking inwards. Already mastering reflection as a part of my acquired skillset, that journey has evolved at a very steep curve. Honestly I have no clue why I didn't utilize my skills on myself before!?!? Makes me feel like kind of an imbecile really...

But now know what I am! 

I AM A CAREGIVER!!! 
Having urges to yell it out loud. Repeatedly.

And - I also found all of you! 

No words will ever be adequate for expressing the amount of gratitude I feel for your mere existence. I will treasure you - my peers for the remainder of my souls existence. Feeling you belong - that you fit in - that you can connect, is so important for us fragile human beings. 

I took the liberty of including generous selections from my first two posts in here. I do feel the wording of those combined with this would make a more precise and profound introduction to what is me. Or perhaps what is me - at my current state of self awareness.

Recap then before a little key word session:

Fairly new to the DDlg kink - or at least new to having a label to put on my preferences. Somewhat anyway... 

Keywords and red flags:

I am a...
Poetic - Selfaware - Insightful - Empathic - Driven, nursing and understanding human being.

Unfortunately the emphasis is on "man".  And truth be told... I feel way more comfortable around the emotional intelligence of females. I thrive around women in a way I could never with men. God damn - I am so happy I am straight...

I am though, nothing but a simple man - which means I can also be a...

Dominant - Manipulative - Distant - Mentally draining and deeply frustrating douche. 

Actually the douchery is manifested by me posting an introduction without reading a single of the many already posted. No benchmark then - Hit and hope....

I wish you all to find your hearts desire ❤️

• 2 weeks later...