Rabbit hearted

The Perennial Princess

My name is Kelsey. I'm twenty one years old and soon to be a senior in college. My goal is to someday be a literature professor. I live at home with my papa bear and prefer this term over 'daddy.' I'm an avid writer, foreign classic literature reader, and lover of fashion and beauty. I'm a hopeless romantic with philosophical inclinations. I'm a pretty serious individual in general but knew from the time I was thirteen after reading the novel Lolita that I had an inclination towards a partner that could protect me and teach me how to grow and reach my potential. Relationships that lacked this element left me feeling empty and bereft. I was lucky enough to meet the love of my life nearly two years ago. My relationship started as 'vanilla' though one of the first conversations we ever had centered around my favorite novel. As my papa bear puts it, "I had to grow with him before I could become a baby." I grew up pretty independent and didn't have much of childhood, thus, I appreciate my partner for the safety he provides and the respect he invokes. I like to say that this man saved me in all ways that a princess can be saved!  I'm very sappy, romantic, and sensitive but tend to hide this facet of myself with others. In my spare time I love to read, research history, philosophy, psychology, write poems, take care of the house, bake, shop for 'nymphet' inspired outfits, travel, walk outside, nap, and think of new ways to appreciate my honey. I've also been lately contemplating how to stay in tune with the yin and yan balances of the universe in order to not question my happiness merely because it is beyond my wildest dreams.  :wub:

http://i60.tinypic.com/ju8nm9.jpg

Welcome Kelsey! I followed your blog its super cute!

Thank you so much! And thank you to everyone else for the warm welcomes.  ^_^