#41 misara96

misara96

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • Locationwest virginia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

hi? is this still a thing? I'm sorry if its not.

#42 IchigoHime

IchigoHime

♡ѕραякℓу кιттєη ρяιη¢єѕѕ♡

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 185 posts
    • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, Arizona

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

Wish I could play online - I would totally join! Right now I am stuck playing offline :(

qUQPqwJ.gif

an96A7N.gif

Every little princess deserves to be spoiled.

#43 Tekuba

Tekuba

BabyTeku~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationOklahoma (the rest is private)

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:46 AM

Hello everybodyyyy!!!  :p Me and my daddy don't really have many friends to play games with. It is fun playing by ourselves but if we find some nice friends it could be fun ^~^ I'm just curious if anyone out there would enjoy playing with us. We would just be derping around and making jokes. We could try different modpacks and servers as well. Just seeing if anyone would like to join us and have some fun. No sexual relations to us please!! We just want some friends  :lol: If you are interested just reply to this and maybe friend me so I can pm you contact details of some sort ?3? 

#44 LittleGem

LittleGem

Bunny Queen

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:21 AM

That sounds awesome ^^ me and my daddy play minecraft together and we think it'd be really fun to play with other like minded couples :3 do you have your own server ? We only use a lan one cause we live together >...<
    • Tekuba likes this

#45 irishdiaper

irishdiaper

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • Locationdublin

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:12 AM

aww I only play minecraft on ps4

keith o donnell

#46 Guest_Bunnyblossom_*

Guest_Bunnyblossom_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:55 AM

I would like to play too. 

I'm a little nervous 'bout playing with strangers though. -_-"

• Barbie💋 and Tekuba like this

#47 ~𝕃𝕚𝕝 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖~

~𝕃𝕚𝕝 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖~

~SunflowerChild~

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 73 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

I play minecraft for the pc! I would love to play!

• Tekuba likes this

“You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.” ~Rumi

#48 TimidLittlePupen

TimidLittlePupen

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 68 posts
    • LocationTennessee

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

My Tissy and I play some.  She's busy with school a lot, but I'd love to try and meet up to play. :)

• Tekuba likes this

*glitter* :heart: TimidLittlePupen :heart: *glitter*

#49 Tekuba

Tekuba

BabyTeku~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

That sounds awesome ^^ me and my daddy play minecraft together and we think it'd be really fun to play with other like minded couples :3 do you have your own server ? We only use a lan one cause we live together >...<

We use lan but we also have created servers and use them more frequently. My daddy has a nice computer to run things ^~^ I don't have a great computer but it can run some mods. We play on random servers that interest us and we play our own modpacks and modpacks created by other people. We honestly are pretty open to trying certain things and my daddy said that if we get some friends and stuff he may start paying for a better server to run. I'm a shy person usually but i decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone because me and daddy think it would be fun to have some friends who enjoy gaming!

Edited by Tekuba, 15 April 2017 - 04:37 PM.

#50 Tekuba

Tekuba

BabyTeku~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:39 PM

I would like to play too. 

I'm a little nervous 'bout playing with strangers though. -_-"

I'm very shy, it took me a few months to even be able to talk to my daddy at all and now we are married XD I get nervous posting this kind of thing cause some sketchy people are out there but we don't have a way to make many friends so we wanted to reach out and find some like-minded people

• HisPwincess likes this

#51 LittleGem

LittleGem

Bunny Queen

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

We use lan but we also have created servers and use them more frequently. My daddy has a nice computer to run things ^~^ I don't have a great computer but it can run some mods. We play on random servers that interest us and we play our own modpacks and modpacks created by other people. We honestly are pretty open to trying certain things and my daddy said that if we get some friends and stuff he may start paying for a better server to run. I'm a shy person usually but i decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone because me and daddy think it would be fun to have some friends who enjoy gaming!

We are in the same situation! I has a crappy computer but I can run some stuff and daddy has a good one :3 feel to pm me if you wanna play stuff / try things out ^^ (we could use discord or Skype to chat if you want as well )

#52 Tekuba

Tekuba

BabyTeku~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

My Tissy and I play some.  She's busy with school a lot, but I'd love to try and meet up to play. :)

That's great! We currently have a pretty open schedule, we aren't super busy so we can work around busy stuff! If you are interested just friend me and ill message more details <3

#53 Tekuba

Tekuba

BabyTeku~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:45 PM

We are in the same situation! I has a crappy computer but I can run some stuff and daddy has a good one :3 feel to pm me if you wanna play stuff / try things out ^^ (we could use discord or Skype to chat if you want as well )

Alright! I will pm you soon, probably before the end of the day ^~^ we are getting some things set up right now and we will get back to you! If there is any certain type of mod or server you want to do you can tell us. We can send a modlist as well and if it wont run for your computer we can easily adjust it all for your size! Thanks for the message <3 I'm excited to be playing minecraft with you soon

• LittleGem likes this

#54 LittleGem

LittleGem

Bunny Queen

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

Alright that all sounds great ^^ ! We are excited too ! Oh just one thing, time zones ? Me and daddy are in England so are running on DST (I think? It's 12am >...<) so we'll have to take times into consideration tooo ^^;

#55 Tekuba

Tekuba

BabyTeku~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Alright that all sounds great ^^ ! We are excited too ! Oh just one thing, time zones ? Me and daddy are in England so are running on DST (I think? It's 12am >...<) so we'll have to take times into consideration tooo ^^;

Ah that's fine! We will find a way to work it out. Me and daddy stay up late a lot anyways so it may be just fine. My skype name is djtrombone if you can add me and message me there. Im struggling trying to figure out how forums work XD

• LittleGem likes this

#56 LittleGem

LittleGem

Bunny Queen

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:23 PM

Okay I think I added you :3

#57 Tekuba

Tekuba

BabyTeku~

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:01 PM

I play minecraft for the pc! I would love to play!

I don't think I replied to you yet XD We have a server we are setting up for mods so if you are interested you can skype me at djtrombone

#58 Guest_Bunnyblossom_*

Guest_Bunnyblossom_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

I'm very shy, it took me a few months to even be able to talk to my daddy at all and now we are married XD I get nervous posting this kind of thing cause some sketchy people are out there but we don't have a way to make many friends so we wanted to reach out and find some like-minded people

Aww, hokays. ^^
    Well I'm willing to try then. You seem nice :3

#59 Abstraction

Abstraction

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 42 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:58 PM

Oh, I would love a chance to play Mincraft with actual people. Survival mode? Be warned, I might spend a lot of my time just fishing.

#60 Guest_Bunnyblossom_*

Guest_Bunnyblossom_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:59 PM

Oh, I would love a chance to play Mincraft with actual people. Survival mode? Be warned, I might spend a lot of my time just fishing.

Fishing is SO good now though D: 

I remember when all you got was fish. lol

Now you get useful stuffs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft, videogames, gaming, mc, server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users