DDlg Forum & Community

What's your littlespace song?

SleepyLinen

I'm looking for more music to listen to that can help get me into littlespace. I know it varies from person to person, but I think that's the fun of it! So what sort of songs do recommend?

• Like 1

heyysss @SleepyLinen:)) thats a beautifull topic ❤️ 
emmm idk if u like... instrumentals orrr Disney songs but I used to listen to this playlist often before going to sleep :) 

lemmi know if u likes it 😊 or not =P 

• Like 1

Hullo! 🎵

Some songs I love in little space:

Songs     |     Artists/sources

y 13  |  Cavetown  (this ones about Minecraft!) 

Fireflies  |  Owl City

Everything stays  |  Marceline from Adventure time :)

The Moss  |  Cosmo Sheldrake

You'll be in my heart  |  Phil Collins (its in Tarzan and should be like the CGL anthem ngl)

Neon Pegasus  |  Parry gripp (and pretty much all his old songs honestly, they are so silly)

A Million Dreams  |  Ziv Zaifman, Hugh jackman, Michelle William's (from the greatest showman)

Trip a little light fantastic  |  Mary Poppins Returns

My favorite things  |  The sound of music

Lullaby for a stormy night  |  Vienna Teng (a lullaby/bedtime song that always puts me to sleep 😴)

I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee  |  IDK who wrote this it's a nursery rhyme and it's funny to sing

Que sera sera  |  Doris Day (my grandma used to sing this one to me when I was very little 🥰 I sing it to myself when I'm anxious and miss her)

I'm sure I could write down allot more but these are the ones I can think of right away that I really like! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, lilly____ said:

lemmi know if u likes it 😊 or not =P

I don't know how or why this reminded me of Penelope is also a Disney princess but I'm honestly super grateful 😂

But in all seriousness, I really like the oo-de-lally! It's really soothing and I don't tend to normally get that sleepy feeling from lullabies. Thank you!!

• Offers hugs 1

The soundtrack from Animal Crossing and just about any Lofi Chill music are my favorites! 😊

• Like 1

Lolirock! I found the show a few years back, and in my opinion it still needs to keep going, but it’s about three magical princesses who are saving the world while using a pop band called Lolirock as a cover! They have really good songs, the concerts are actually animated for you, and the music is perfect for some fun little time, even if it’s just to let the Little side breathe a bit while you’re having to do adult things. My favorite song is Best Friends Forever, but the entire soundtrack is really good. Also their magic is pretty crystals that they use as effects during their concerts.

• Mind Blown 1

Ohhh knees and toes and the hokey pokey/hokey cokey 😁🙈 .

But those are more for when i just want to dance lol, if i want to relax i just listen to lulabies

Finding littlespace music has always been pretty difficult for me because for some reason, as much as I love music, I can't really stand to listen to most things when in littlespace. That being said, my huge recommendation is the Piglet's Big Movie soundtrack if you like Winnie the Pooh! Absolute bangers on that soundtrack I stg. Most of them are by Carly Simon so even if you don't like Winnie the Pooh it's just generally good music! It's honestly one of the only things I can listen to when little. My favourite is "With a Few Good Friends". I also recommend the Ponyo soundtrack, especially "Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea". It's a really cute song!

• Love button 1