I'm new

Cherry41

Hello. This is my first day here. I am 40 years old and a writer and college English instructor When I'm at work I keep it completely appropriate and professional, but outside of work.. I aspire to the "Hot (I wish) professor/librarian/writer" look and persona.

My adult self and "lg" persona kind of blend together. I would describe my "lg" side as a geeky college student who loves to read, loves lingerie, and loves makeup, but also still loves blankets, pjs, stuffed animals, glitter, and chocolate milk.

I have a Daddy. He's in a completely different field than me work wise. He doesn't like me to talk about him much.so...I will just refer to him as "J" or "Daddy"  and ask general DD/lg things on here. Daddy J is about the same age as me. He gave me the nickname of "cherry."

I am hoping to make some DD/lg friends. I would especially like to get to know some lgs near my chronological age (35-65).

Thanks guys! I'm pretty shy, so if anyone wants to friend me on here..please do. I will add you, I'm just too shy to request people. I love this forum.

• Like 1