89 replies to this topic

#21 piranha

piranha

bitey

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:24 PM

@crazylittlebuggaboo (i dont know how to respond directly to it im sorry)

okay so first, if you haven't already you need to exchange your friend code with someone. your friend code is the long code of numbers that you find on the bottom of the card on the friends application (smiley face icon) so, home > smiley face icon on the very top. you give your friendcode to your friend and then they give you theirs

and then to add them as a friend, home > smiley face icon > smiley face with plus sign > choose internet if your friend isn't right by your side > then type in their friendcode and name.

to visit someones town on ACNL you go to the train station (which is where you first enter the game through when the villagers welcome you) and its run by porter the monkey. you can either open your gate to nearby/faraway players if you want your friend to come over to your town) or you can visit a nearby/faraway town (if you want to go to your friends town). porter then will show you all of the people on your friend's list that have their gate open if you select to visit a nearby/faraway town.

when going back to your own town after visiting a friend's town you just talk to porter and tell him you're going back home.

nearby = when your friend is actually in the same room with you, sitting by you
    faraway = when they're farther than that ^

this is really a mess and i'm sorry my brain can't explain it very well but if you need me to explain anything more clearly i will. heres a link to a more simplified version of what i said if what i said was too messy and incoherent: http://www.thonky.co...f/train-station
    • CrazyLittleBuggaBoo likes this

#22 PrincessAurora

PrincessAurora

Brat Princess/Site Cosmetologist

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationSan Diego, ca

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:31 PM

i haven't played that since they released the amiibo update.. omg

cosplayer, hair stylist, gamer, nerd

#23 Batbrat

Batbrat

Smol Bean

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationIndiana, USA

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

Aaaah! I have this! I love playing it so much and hate my villagers trying to leave! I'm Mayor Kitten of Roseburg.

#24 little_melody

little_melody

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

I am OBSESSED with animal crossing on ds, does anyone here play it, send me ur friend codes!
    I bought Happy Home designer yesterday & was so excited to play but I think my ds is broken :'< I will take it to the shop today to fix it but this is my friend code ~ 2036 8229 2352

#25 IchigoHime

IchigoHime

♡ѕραякℓу кιттєη ρяιη¢єѕѕ♡

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 185 posts
    • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, Arizona

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:06 PM

I love Animal Crossing! I have New Leaf and Happy Home Designer on the DS and City Folk on the Wii.

I rarely get to play online though :(

qUQPqwJ.gif

an96A7N.gif

Every little princess deserves to be spoiled.

#26 Old Shaman

Old Shaman

Super Saiyan God

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:02 PM

I use to play animal crossing non stop haha haven't been able to hop on in awhile tho due to work maybe some time I can hop on and see your town xD

• little_melody likes this

aebe16fecd715fc259a44940801c30dd.gif

#27 Nymph

Nymph

little bimbo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 231 posts
    • Locationnear San Diego

Posted 19 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

I love love love animal crossing! I just don't like the itty bitty screen so never got the DS but I miss it soo much :(

#28 ChubbyAsianDolly

ChubbyAsianDolly

Stormy Kitten

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 42 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:47 AM

Loved it so much, unfortunately my DS broke a while back. I need a new one!!!

#29 little_melody

little_melody

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:32 AM

I love Animal Crossing! I have New Leaf and Happy Home Designer on the DS and City Folk on the Wii.

I rarely get to play online though :(

I bought Happy Home Designer yesterday & when I went to play it, my ds was broken :( Is it fun??? I have to wait 2 weeks to have it repaired!! The Happy Home Designer seems stressful though because you have to please ur villagers.. what if they don't like my designs hahah 

#30 PrincessoftheMoon

PrincessoftheMoon

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • LocationNew York City

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:02 AM

I have yet to get Animal Crossing but I do have Happy Home Designer. I decided to get happy home designer first because I thought it would keep me interested for longer since I have an issue of getting bored easily and Animal Crossing I heard can get tedious. It super fun designing cute homes and making the town look all pretty. Making the shops/school/hospitals are my favorite. And don't worry, as long as you have the main items the villager wants in their home, they are always happy.

Edited by PrincessoftheMoon, 20 April 2017 - 08:04 AM.

#31 Guest_Ginger_*

Guest_Ginger_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:14 AM

My friend code's 0061-3672-5174 :)

• little_melody likes this

#32 Chicki

Chicki

ghost girl

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 193 posts
    • LocationPumpkin Hill, USA

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:12 AM

I play HHD and NL, haven't had it but a month or so. my code is 4785-9857-4536 :)

feelz 

#33 Guest_Ginger_*

Guest_Ginger_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:59 AM

I play HHD and NL, haven't had it but a month or so. my code is 4785-9857-4536 :)

Hey, I added you ^^
    • Chicki likes this

#34 Guest_ScreamingSalad_*

Guest_ScreamingSalad_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

hi hi!! i added you as ScreamingS!

#35 Guest_pinklemonade_*

Guest_pinklemonade_*
    • Guests

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:12 PM

it is my favourite game ever, I'm mayor Mia of Home because I got confused when he asked me where I wanted to go ...

#36 Guest_Maru_*

Guest_Maru_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

I love it <3 I have so many amiibo cards now! However I'm at a small break now from it because I'm working on something tiring and timeconsuming and I just need some breaks ;; I have periods in my life where I'm super addicted to it for a while then I have a while off then suddenly I'm like "how could I ever put this down" and I play it for 6 hours straight.

#37 Little_Smurf

Little_Smurf

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 60 posts
    • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:19 AM

What do the cards do?

#38 Guest_crystaldolly_*

Guest_crystaldolly_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:30 PM

Hi! My boyfriend bought me the game for my birthday and I looooove it! 

I'm still approving the things for the town my neighbours are asking for. 

This game is so funny...! 

#39 Kekku

Kekku

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

I own it, but haven't played for ages! I built my town up quite well too. I have restarted so many times. My town is more then likely filled with weeds by now and my darling Diana is long gone, no doubt.

I tend to go through phases with the game. I binge play for months and then don't touch it for a while. The only good thing that comes from it is the weeds! When you get a lot of them Lief comes and offers to play a little game. The reward is a flower typed piece of furniture~<3

My name is Princess in the town of Eden!

#40 Guest_pinklemonade_*

Guest_pinklemonade_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

I love this game so much ! It's my happy place . I'm mayor mia from home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users