Hello, Hello! Hi!

LilRuli

Hello everyone! My name is Ruli! I am new to this site and DD/lg community! 
I rather say that I am more of a middle than little. My big side just found out about ddlg lifestyle over a year ago,
she is really shy so she and Ruli did not really reach out more.
I will turn 25 this summer, I loves art and currently study in SF, I wants to be an illustrator someday. 

The reason I joined this site is because I want to make friends in this lovely community. Someone to guide me through.
I am pretty new to this. I do not have a daddy yet, and my past relationship are all online, it didn't turn out so well. So having someone to talk to will be a big helps :) Nice to meet you all!
http://i.imgur.com/xN5AEyj.jpg?1

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, Ruli, I love that art you have there!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of great friends!

Welcome to the forums, Ruli, I love that art you have there!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of great friends!

Thank you! I have more art but its not finish yet > u <;;

I just started a tumblr, I'll post the link up when I update more arts!

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

>W< I'm happy we have another middle!

There's not so much middle here I take? I'd say that my little/middle age are around 9 or 10

Just a smart ass enough to make daddy angry and just enough to make him every happy ;)

Hellooooo, Where do you study in SF? I used to live there actually. I took more than a few late night trips to hang with the sea lions.

• Like 1

I figured since you posted in my introduction then, I'll return just that in kindness. :)

I love your introduction and I really like everything about you so far. I think there's a lot we have in common and I think we should be friends. It really is nice to have met you and I hope I see more of you soon. <3 Welcome home, Ruli.

• Like 1