DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

Little Kitten Here

littlekitten16

Hi, I'm new to this website. I'm a little kitten. My little kitten age as one. As a little myself I'm about 6. (: I'm a stray right now because my old daddy kicked me out...he left me for a different kitten. I'm very lonely and looking for someone to take care of me, I guess I don't know where to start..I'm just scared being out here alone..

First learn to love yourself and be on your own then go looking for a Master/Daddy.

I don't say this to be mean I've been there when I was 18 my then 14 year old boyfriend broke up with me and I was single for about 4 years.

in that time I was very very lonely and would messege and try and talk with any guy who would give me the time of day, I as desprite and didn't love myself first.

You need some friends and time to heal as well as time to find yourself who you were before him first.

Also I'd advice just lurking around this site in the little space and what not try making some friends or there is a book club on here I'm a part of you might like

It's good to know your self & learn to yourself, but that is so hard to do if you didn't have family supporting in your growing up... & life gives no such promises.

In a dd/lg relationship, it would be ideal that a daddy can & will accept you for who you are & where you are... love you & help you grow & learn to accept & know & love yourself too... otherwise he's just a hound dog. Unfortunately, your "daddy," if he claimed to be one, was not a daddy in my book; lg may leave, but daddy don't... daddy is forever.

You are in a vulnerable time & situtation, please do look after yourself, be close to family & give yourself time to heal.

All the best.

I agree with BratDaddy, a true Daddy would never abandon his daughter or kitten.  When you become family it is for life, not for a little while.  I wish the same could be said for Daughter's but they grow up sometimes and want a new life.  But this is not about me. 

I am sorry that you were kicked out and replaced by a new kitten, that is really hard.  There are lots of people here that will help you through this difficult time in your life and be supportive in any way we can.