•  

• Photo

Rosey Here~ Let's take things slow!

ddlg cgl friendship daddy daddy dom little little space little girl relationship love

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 RoseyDucky

RoseyDucky

Unicorn Trainer

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationWashington State

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:36 PM

Little age (If applicable): 2ish-7 (Mostly 5)
    Name: Rosey (Or Rose
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): 2 Years!
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Looking for: Daddy~
    --------------------------------------------
    So, I am going to give this a try! 

Hello, post viewers~ I am Rosey! I am a energetic, talkative little girl! I would call myself a dork and a nerd because I am really random and a bit awkward (I am sorry~) but at the same time I love to talk about the science of the world and debate about why things are how they are. So I am not a nerd in the sense I love star wars (I haven't seen it .__.), not that I don't enjoy sci fi, I find it interesting. I am more of a nerd in the sense I find science and the world so blizzard and worth a discussion! Along with my love for sciencey things like the world I enjoy literature and art. I am a theater person and always have been. I love acting and singing! they are one of my favorite things in the world! I believe the world would not be as evolved as we are without art and creativity! Going along with that I am very opinionated, but I will always listen to your side as well, I will never ignore what you have to say about a subject, that is just rude.

Going on with that I am very kind and try to listen, I can be a bit brattish but I mean it for fun and games. I am a girly girl, like VERY girly. I do have my goth days, but I try making those as girly as I can. My fashion passions (See what I did there?!) are Lolita and Fairy Kei.-- oh! Did I mention I love to talk? Hehe, I can go on for hours about my passions, and even yours! While my own appearance matters to me I don't care how you look. Well, I like when someone is kind of dressy, but if your body does not affect how I view your personality. About my looks though, as this does bother people. I am short and chubby. I try to embrace and love myself for how I look, but it does make me sad sometimes. But, I try not to complain. ^~^

Now, the last part is about in general. I have never had a daddy before and so I will be new to the actual experience and such so I do wish for a long distance, at least just for a bit. Even though this is a forum where everyone is looking for a daddy. I am not expecting within a few days you are my daddy. I want to get to know you, learn about you! I want to build a bond and a friendship before jumping into anything. 

I hope this all is not too overwhelming! I try to be a rule follower and it said to tell about myself! So, yea. I am Rosey and it is my pleasure to meet you~

• Michaelcycles likes this

<3 I am a little Princess, short and stout! Here is my handle here is my spout! When I get all steamed up, hear me shout! Tip me over and pour me out! <3 

#2 Daddydom94

Daddydom94

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationArkansas,usa

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:21 PM

Hi roseyducky I would like to get to know more about you. Some things about me are I'm 21 years old, I've been into DD/lg for a couple of months. I don't care what you look like I prefer what's on the inside. Huge nerd of the Star Wars and video games variety I love to read and watch movies. I'm a little overweight but trying to work on it. If you would like to know more message me.

#3 RoseyDucky

RoseyDucky

Unicorn Trainer

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:28 PM

Bump!

<3 I am a little Princess, short and stout! Here is my handle here is my spout! When I get all steamed up, hear me shout! Tip me over and pour me out! <3 

#4 Michigan_Daddy

Michigan_Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationBurton, Michigan, USA

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:57 PM

Hi Rosey,

Talkative littles are super cute. ;-)

I'd love a cute little to geek out with about my passions - Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Pathfinder, etc - and her's.

I live in Michigan and work as a baker. I'm looking for something long distance, but that would evolve into something local when the time was right.
    Tony

#5 RoseyDucky

RoseyDucky

Unicorn Trainer

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:54 PM

Bumpy!!

#6 ClockworkDaddy

ClockworkDaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts
    • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:20 PM

Oh. My. Gosh!!! Hey Rosey :) My name is Nathan! I've been on the forums for a while and have talked to many people but I have yet to read a personal that I related to as much as yours! I too am all about theater and science. I am forever trying to find out how everything about the world works and why things are how they are, theater is my passion!! Ahhhh I'm gunna stop talking and just send you a friend request because I too could go on talking forever!! I hope to hear from you!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, cgl, friendship, daddy, daddy dom, little, little space, little girl, relationship, love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users