DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

If you could design a physical space for DDlg, what would it be like?

Cherry41

If you could design a physical space for DDlg, what would it be like?

I would build a retreat center based on a college campus. The big building in the center of the school grounds is the community center. Inside is a dining hall and a  lounge with a TV/DVD player and a cozy set of living room furniture. Along the walls are the vending machines and public bathrooms. The community center also has a large open space upstairs for events and a small bookstore just off the lounge. On the third floor is a small health center.

The second building contains office space for the staff on the first floor, and class or meeting rooms on the second. The center holds all types of classes and workshops of interest to the DDlg  throughout the year.

Building three is the library. The fourth building is the dorm. The dorm looks like a nice college dorm. All the rooms are identically built with two closets, two sets of built in drawers, and a huge bed that can accommodate two or more They are decorated in a variety of ways that participants can select on the housing form, ranging from masculine to hotel room style to sexy to Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, Disney, and others to delight lgs/lbs. . Bathrooms are shared but private while in use. Laundry facilities are in the basement.

The major difference between a school/retreat center and my dream center would be that DDlg would be open and accepted. In addition to the classes and workshops, some of the meeting rooms would be turned into playrooms for lgs/lbs, and lounges for Daddies and Mommies.  Lgs/lbs could call their Doms "Mommy" and "Daddy" openly, stay in little space for meals, etc. Participants could attend as singles, or even singly if their people were unavailable, in pairs with their Mommy or Daddy, in pairs as two lg/ lb friends, or in family groups or groups of friends.

What would your fantasy DDlg place be?

• Like 3

That sounds super amazing. I'd wanna buy a big old kindergarten building or something (with playground of course) and make it into a Little Daycare :3

Wif biiiig windows to let in lots of sunlight and stick our artwork on. And beanbags and lots of books. Sleepy mats and a pull-down projector screen for movies

• Like 2

If my old high school still existed, I'd want to turn it into a big daycare. It was a big square a corridor in the middle and a big courtyard in the middle.

Each wing is for different littles, like a preschool wing, a daycare wing, an elementary school wing even. I'd leave the library right where it was but replace a lot of the tables with bean bags.

The one wing upstairs cab be an admin/daddy/mommy area that teaches care practices and stuff.

The courtyard would have two big play areas, one for kids littles/middles and one for little littles.

• Like 3

I've kind of recently had the fantasy about having a large Little Academy like Daycare.
It would have the different wings for the different littles, an "infant" wing, a "toddler" wing, a "preschool" wing, an "elementary" wing for older littles who aren't quite middles, and a "middle school" wing for middles.

There would be a small lunch room between each wing, like the "infants" and "toddlers" would have one, "preschoolers" and "elementary" littles would have one, and "middle schoolers" would have like a big kid lunch room.

There would be a library, a nurses office, three different playgrounds, and there would be a gym like area for play hours during really bad weather. 

Uniforms would be supplied, Option A would include a skirt, and Option B would include pants. It would be set up that you would get seasonal clothing, under clothing (diapers, training pants, panties, briefs, training bras [or bras made to resemble training bras], and socks), outerwear, shoes, a napsack, etc. There would be a laundry room between the Admins office and the Bigs lounge so that the uniforms could be cleaned there as needed.

Each room would be set up so that there was a snack area, a play area, a nap area, and a bathroom like area. The days would be planned out to best entertain each age group, and there would be special events each month, like bring your Teddy to "school" day, and Pajama day, crazy hair or hat day, things like that.

There would also be disciplinary measures for anyone who broke the rules, there would be meetings like parent/teacher but with the admins and our Caregivers/Bigs.....I wish this was a thing....

• Like 2

Mine would be like a summer camp in the mountains with like sheepherding tents and a mess hall and all the fun things that go with it. XD

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely make mine a castle!!! The outside would look really beautiful and sophisticated but then inside would be like a giant castle themed playground.

There would be tons of secret passage ways and little hideouts filled with pillows and blankies. Sometimes you would open a door and it would just be a slide that takes you down to an awesome room you never even knew about.

There would be a movie theatre with disney movies always playing and a giant library with every interesting book you can think of. And then the upstairs would be like a dorm where all of the little girls would hang out and sleep like a big sleep over!

• Like 3

This whole discussion makes me so happy! All of these ideas sound so amazing, I was actually wondering if any of you guys would be interested in some kind of online ddlg roleplay where we could actually create an entire ddlg "school" type building/campus/setting like you all described above. I've been in roleplays on tumblr for years and that's where I feel most comfortable roleplaying, and I honestly think that would be a great platform for it. I will also make a topic in DDLG Discussion to ask if others would also be interested in doing a ddlg/cgl roleplay on tumblr. I've heard talk on here about how some littles who have to hide their little space at home or around others feel comfortable roleplaying online in order to be little or get into little space, and I think that a roleplay set at a giant DDLG school/campus would be AMAZING!

Let me know what you think!

• Like 1

(Oh, and I totally already went on Google Images to find pictures of what the classrooms and such could look like! I literally love this topic so much omg)

picture-0671.jpgpreschool-room.jpgmillbrookj2ndflprojectarea.jpghttp://shdi.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/292d45be020ba4790794062c64f9e695.jpghttp://smallhomedesignideas.com/wp-content/uploads/5313b7a7b693acontemporary-kids.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Ooh! I know furry peeps have a camp getaway out here in Canada . . . I wonder if we can make the same thing happen for us caregivers and littles?!

• 1 month later...

I imagine it would be like a gated community, kinda like how the old people and the nudists have.. And the "community center" would be our school/daycare! And we could take workshops, art classes, swimming lessons, crafting classes, and maybe have a computer lab for games or littles doing online college classes! And we could play on playgrounds and ride our bikes to "school"! We could walk around with our Daddies/Mommies and be dressed in our cutest little clothes without anyone judging us!

Edited by PrincessCupcake25

Like this ^-^

http://www.atlanta.k12.ga.us/cms/lib/GA01000924/Centricity/Domain/983/school%20building.jpghttp://www.sonsdev.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/overview.jpghttp://g03.s.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1M63MFFXXXXaUbpXXq6xXFXXXQ/221148697/HTB1M63MFFXXXXaUbpXXq6xXFXXXQ.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ♡PrincessAlice♡

So those that hang around the Chat probably heard the plans for this DDLG living space called: Little Topia.

It's a place where all Caregivers and Littles can live in peace and quiet. The size so far is roughly the size of a big shopping mall.
There have been great ideas in the chat so far.

So just for the fun of it, throw all your ideas of the ideal DDLG living space for everyone to live together in peace and harmony~!
And I will doodle up some blueprints of how it'd look and maybe sculpt it in a 3D program. Just for the fun of it~! <3

If you want to help doodle things out or just like to make silly stuff up for it, go ahead~! Lets make it a fun project yeah? <3

Guest littlemissragamuffin

Diffently a ball pit! A huge ball pit!!! Like a pool but with colorful balls; should have a slide and "diving" boards. A rope swing you can swing into the pit off of!!! That would be awesome. 。^‿^。

And a bonce house. No, bonce houses! Lol Big castle ones, together to make an even bigger awesome bonce castle! Like an inflatable bonce playground!!! They have so many cool inflatable bonce "house" stuff, like slides and jungle gyms even pools, one could make an awesome Bonce Castle outta it all (〜^∇^)〜

Oh and a GoCart race track! Only the GoCarts are also Bumber cars!!! Totally awesome! You can race and ram into people! Totally awesome!!! Ok, Ok, I'm done now... I think lol

• Like 1

Guest littlemissragamuffin
Giant coloring room, great idea! What about black-board walls? They have that black-board paint now that let's you turn stuff to "black-boards" and your able to color/drawn on it with chack! How awesome would a coloring room be then?! ヽ(´▽`)/ lol

Guest ♡PrincessAlice♡

Giant coloring room, great idea! What about black-board walls? They have that black-board paint now that let's you turn stuff to "black-boards" and your able to color/drawn on it with chack! How awesome would a coloring room be then?! ヽ(´▽`)/ lol

Yes I coated one of my walls in that stuff! It's amazing!! Non stop drawing fun~!

Wait wait, all these things are good. But we can't forget the tomboy little urges. We would also need a huge dome greenhouse thing with swings and a huge playground. With an assortment of balls and jump ropes and stuff.
  • Like 1

Guest Elencha

Blackboard paint for the win! And there is whiteboard paint now too, just sayin'...

And heck yeah to fulfilling the tomboy little. TREEFORT! Wait! Tree fortress! Connect a bunch of tree forts with bridges and such, maybe surround them with a moat...