DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

If you could design a physical space for DDlg, what would it be like?

Cherry41

Petting zoo with mini donkeys and mini cows and piglets and mini horses and mini goats and a chicken!! And a place to ride our bikes and at the very top a coffee place so our doms can watch over us and a elevator that goes directly up to there so that way just incase we get boo boos they can save us with cartoon band aids and so that way switch couples can go up or down depending on their mood. AND A COUPLE OF SOUND PROOF ROOMS FOR CUDDLE TIME AND NAP TIME!

Guest littlemissragamuffin

Tree forts would be so awesome! Like a village, like the Ewoks from Star Wars, that'd be the coolest! Only we could have like a huge river or moat at the base around the tree trunks with fishy and stuffs and can be swam in!!!

Oh, oh, oh! What about a laboratory!!! For "mad" scientist stuffs! Like volcanos! And Goo making! Other awesome science experiments!!!

• Like 1

To add to the soundproof cuddle rooms.. The entire floor needs to be floofy soft mattress so you can never fall off! And lots of pillow pets and a stuffie library or something that that!

I'm totally for the laboratory and tree fortress ideas! For the lab we could have a few tables set up for playing with various DIY things like Gak, moonsand, slime (my favorite!) and whatever else comes to mind. There will be a row of coat hooks along the wall for every little to hang their own labcoats, a tv and laptop set up so we can all watch Mr. Wizard and Bill Nye! :D Also, a Creepy Crawlers and Dr. Dreadful playset! Oh, and microscopes so littles can bring in different things to look at like blades of grass or water from the river and learn about biology!

We also need a big library with comfy bean bags, stuffies, and blankies for story time or to watch Reading Rainbow! (Anyone else remember this show?) Fun stuff!

• Like 1

Guest littlemissragamuffin

Bill Nye and Creepy Crawlers for the win! ヽ(´▽`)/ Reading Rainbow is like one of the bestest shows ever! Library is an awesome idea! With books for Caregivers to enjoy, and Littles to enjoy and for everyone to enjoy together. Like a real Library with sections, and a huge reading room! Were we can have all the awesome beanbags and store times! Movie night for movies based on books. And a summer reading program for Littles! I so totally miss being in the summer reading program at(what use to be) my local library. I

Totally NEED that Mini Train!!! It could be our transportation to get around! It'll go to all the different places and rooms! For when our Little feets start hurting from all the fun and running around! Lol It's gotta have a whistle or a big bell! ♥

LOVE the movie theatre idea! And there could be a huge consetion stand out front with all the best snacks!

And what about an arcade!?(sorry if I spelled that wrong) With all the greatest games! Racing games where you use the bike/car, DDR like games, Alien hunter games! And of course the dreaded Claw Machine! Fulled to the brim with tons and tons of cute stuffed granimals! All kinds of granimals! And in all kinds of sizes! And like all good arcades it also needs Mini Golf and Laser Tag!

Guest Chandelier

A couple friends and I have been talking about what we would do if we won the lottery! We imagined a Little Castle full of wonderful things!

We would start out by buying a piece of land and hire a contractor to build us a little house/castle out of pink bricks. We would have a mote that has pink water and a draw bridge, and then the mote would have a bunch of fish in it.

Then, in the basement the mote doubles as an underground aquarium!

Then our rooms could have these really cool bunk beds that are like play houses!

One room would be dedicated to life sized cat houses, like the fuzzy things with the multiple levels and tunnels!

One room would be a life size barbie dream house, it will have one of those play kitchens, but it will actually work!

One room is going to be half trampolines and half ball pit, the bottom of the ball pit foam so we can jump into it!

There would be a home theatre with fuzzy recliners, and all of the bath tubs would be the fancy big jet tubs!
And then, outside, we would have a tree house, but it's like a real actual house with rooms and a kitchen! It would be super tall, because from the top there would be half mile long zip line that lands at the top of a water slide, and the only way to get to the water slide is via zip line. The super cool water slide would end at a tropical paradise pool! The pool would have a cool cove that if you swim underneath and through a tunnel, you'd end up in a cave and so people can hang out!

Then, since it's a half mile away from the house, we're gonna have a chu chu Train made of giant legos to bring us back to the castle!

• Like 1

I'd make a little tea house for tea parties and there would be a huge tv on one wall that played nothing but Disney movies and everyone has to dress in fancy clothes and pretty dresses and wear tiaras and we all have extra chairs for our stuffies and we all just sit and drink tea and eat cookies!

• Like 1

Guest LinnyLittle

I imagine it would be like a gated community, kinda like how the old people and the nudists have.. And the "community center" would be our school/daycare! And we could take workshops, art classes, and even crafting classes! And we could play on playgrounds and ride our bikes to "school"! We could walk around with our Daddies/Mommies and be cute without anyone judging us!

I love the idea of a gated community! <3 That sounds like so much fun!

Guest PeacheyQueen

A couple friends and I have been talking about what we would do if we won the lottery! We imagined a Little Castle full of wonderful things!

We would start out by buying a piece of land and hire a contractor to build us a little house/castle out of pink bricks. We would have a mote that has pink water and a draw bridge, and then the mote would have a bunch of fish in it.

Then, in the basement the mote doubles as an underground aquarium!

Then our rooms could have these really cool bunk beds that are like play houses!

One room would be dedicated to life sized cat houses, like the fuzzy things with the multiple levels and tunnels!

One room would be a life size barbie dream house, it will have one of those play kitchens, but it will actually work!

One room is going to be half trampolines and half ball pit, the bottom of the ball pit foam so we can jump into it!

There would be a home theatre with fuzzy recliners, and all of the bath tubs would be the fancy big jet tubs!

And then, outside, we would have a tree house, but it's like a real actual house with rooms and a kitchen! It would be super tall, because from the top there would be half mile long zip line that lands at the top of a water slide, and the only way to get to the water slide is via zip line. The super cool water slide would end at a tropical paradise pool! The pool would have a cool cove that if you swim underneath and through a tunnel, you'd end up in a cave and so people can hang out!

Then, since it's a half mile away from the house, we're gonna have a chu chu Train made of giant legos to bring us back to the castle!

Goodness @.@ Can this be an actual thing oh my. Chandie that's supermegafoxyawesomehot amazingness.

Guest Strawberry
What about themed bedrooms??? For people who want more privacy than a cuddle floor. And the themes could range from simplistic cute color schemes to those elaborate ones with beds shaped like race cars and castles!! I for one would love to sleep on a bed with a crown on it *^.^*

• 11 months later...
I am currently going to school to learn how to run a hotel so I can own my own normal hotels then my CG/L hotels for all littles and for my BDSM couples as well. I would only hire staff who accept the lifestyle or if they are in the life style and the rooms would be ranged by headspace and lifestyle. Pets would get the Kitten Suite or the Panda Suite, diaper littles get changing tables in their rooms, princes get to have forts in their rooms, princesses would have their castles and Caregivers would have big people things to themselves. Cookies and milk are served every night before bed and there would be movies shown every night at 8. I hope I can get it built that would be a dream!

i don't have all the details thought out, but if you've ever been to one of those indoor soft play jungle gyms i'd be all about that! with like, a ball pit and go karts and stuff! and pizza! and a snuggle space with bean bags and a movie screen

Now the artist in me is coming out...

We need an art room with all kinds of paper, bristol, vellum, sketch, cold and hot press watercolor sheets, and canvas.

Drawing supplies like pencils, tech pens (Micron style), ballpoint pens, and so on.

Coloring stuff! Colored pencils, crayons, pastels, paints (acrylic because oils stink and are messier), and markers.

Don't worry, all talent is welcome and some of us would help out if needed.

Oh, and one of those rooms with foam-filled pits and foam-covered walls and floors.

Edited by Frog

• 2 weeks later...