very new to forums, curious n nervous, i go by twifox,

twifox the genderfluid fox

um....hi.. i go by twifox becuse i love looking at twilight and becuse i like foxes, altho theres other names i go by with ppl i trust, im very paranoid, n can have a hard time trusting ppl enless i feel i should trust them or they some how prove i can trust them. im 22, ive never used a fourm before so if i make mistakes i apoloziges in advance, i love animals, and i like to read n play games n listen to music, im a very curious sort of person. as to how i found this site, i stumbled on a page in a app that mentioned ddlg, n i was curoius n googled it, n this was the first place i saw,

thank you....um...im..nervous around new ppl..n..i dont know how to use forums very well...um...wat should i do or look for/at first..?

Little more about me is that ive had a very bad time of things in a lot of ways, n becuse of that im paranoid n have a hard time trusting n being around new ppl, n i also due to my past am scared of most males, females tho ive mostly gotton along well wtih n find easyer to talk to n be around, im generaly a very open minded person , i support lgbt ppl how i can n know ppl from various religions n have no issues with them basied off their beliefs orentiaon race or heritage. HOWEVER when ppl use such things as an excuse to harm belittle or others be mean to ppl becuse ,"my religon say" or cuz of a biased option view or additude then theres issues, generaly i belive ppl should be able to do anything as long as it dosnt hurt others and/or it has been agreed on n has precautions. Has for my likes I read alot like to play vedio games listen to music n roleplay with my friends as im good with descriptions n story ideas n rp gives me a chance to try those skills

Im sure i have 2 spaces. Not sure if middle or little. I know one of them is a boy n the other is a girl....i feel like they are seprate personalitys , but they are behind a closed door that i dont know how to open, altho i can feel them there n know they want out

Oops srry ...i wasnt sure how toedit posts...