Hello ^^; Otherkin little here ~

Momoiro

Hello everyone, I have been lurking this forum for a long time, and I have finally decided to join ~

I would first like to say that this forum has helped me educate my vanilla partner about the lifestyle, and I would like to thank all of the awesome people who posted the great threads!

Anyways, onto telling you about myself. You may call me Momo,since I'm not big on telling people my first name at first ^^; I am 18, and I have been a little for about 2 years. I found the DDlg dynamic while looking at the "Build-A-Bear" tag on tumblr, actually (fun fact, hehe :3). Me and my ex practiced the dynamic for one year until we split up a few months ago, but I haven't stopped being a little at all ~ My little is 3-6, and I have found a wonderful man who accepts my little side and loves learning more.

I am a cat otherkin, which means I don't believe I am human; but feline. I act very catlike as well. I am also a furry with a dog fursona (xD).

I love love love anime and manga, my little pony, Disney, stuffed animals, dolls, my pacis, and anything kawaii.

I can't wait to get to know some of you, and have a great day! :3

Guest AllAboutYou

Welcome to the forum, Momo!  It sounds like you've already been watching for a little while, so you probably already know it's a friendly, welcoming, safe place.  I haven't been here long either, but quickly discovered how wonderful and accepting a community this is.  Nice to meet you!

By the way, I was in Pittsburgh for a baseball road trip with some friends a few years ago, and it happened to be on the same weekend as Anthrocon.  It was my first experience being exposed to Furries, and it was AWESOME.  Interacting with all the friendly furries turned out to be the highlight of the trip, even more than anything baseball-related!