Music videos you need to see ASAP.

Guest AllAboutYou

Guest AllAboutYou

If this belongs in the "Official music thread", please feel free to movie it.  However to me, this is separate since I'm talking about the experience a special combination of music and video make when paired together...not just the song itself.

I'd like to share one that I've enjoyed for several years.  I've even shed a few tears because it is powerful to me and makes me think of a very personal memory.  I think there is a sweetness to the dynamic between the two main characters that will resonate with many people here.

The music is by Sting.  The video is from Final Fantasy (video game).  I enjoy Sting's music, but don't know Final Fantasy at all.  However this pairing seems perfect.

Guest AllAboutYou

This is a beautiful piece written by the man playing it.  He's playing a "harp guitar" which you'll see has an extra neck used for the "harp" notes.  Pretty weird and awesome guitar.  And the song is one I've listened to a thousand times.  I love the video too because you can see how connected the man is with the instrument, like it is as much as a part of him as his own voice.

Guest AllAboutYou

Here's a Christmas video I remember seeing when I was little.  If you like old-school things (or David Bowie who does the intro!) then you might like this.  To me, the Christmas season isn't complete without watching it at least once.

By the way, after the intro, there is only music, no dialogue.  So I think it fits this thread. :)