The New Star Wars (No Spoilers)

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

So I haven't seen the new Starwars movie yet, and already I've seen news articles appearing on facebook - I don't dare go on tumblr at all.
If you follow slate I suggest avoiding their page or un-liking it until you do. 

So what measures will you do to avoid spoilers until you see the new movie?

Are you lucky enough to live in an area that hasn't completely sold out the next couple of days? 

And what are you most looking forward to seeing in the new movie/trilogy? 

I'll be avoiding most social media until I see it next week, maybe even online games (as there's always that one guy)
The thing I look forward to seeing most is a trilogy that ISN'T terrible - lame I know but the prequels were just so bad! 

In the meantime, this youtuber has made three cool videos that tell of how the prequels could be better - I think he did a pretty good job: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgICnbC2-_Y

I'm seeing it tonight to avoid the possibility :l

Otherwise usually my plan is to just stop using all social media for a few dayshots if I can't control exactly what I see. You can usually put filters in most things to block out anything containing certain situations words or phrases. So check and see if you can black list words that are star wars related.