Weak arms

Mega Matt

Hellooooo, you're all very smart. And can do crazy cool things.

Some things about me:

I'm a real man's man. Every morning I workout like a real man, and crabwalk for 20 miles. Afterward, I stab a mountain in the heart. I firmly believe that America has always been an exceptional nation. Each of our 50 states is better than the last, no matter what order you put them in. Empathy is really inconvenient for me at times, so I split my soul into seven parts and stored them in significant objects from my high school years. I believe that everyone has a right to their own religion, be it Hindu, Jewish, or Muslim. I believe there are infinite paths to accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior. I think women are great, except they can't breathe underwater. One of the challenges of their kind. Also, weak arms.

With this said, I'm here to hang around, and see what happens.

Anybody here interested in construction or gardening? I'm planning on building a house soon, and possibly a greenhouse in the next few months.

Hahaa, you remember from chat. You have a damn good memory man, I was only In chat like 20 mins. What can I say, I think it's useful information.

Welcome to the forums!! And funny funny! 

I used to do construction (mostly drywall) and have a black thumb XD

• Like 1

That's awesome, how into it were you? I actually have a messed up thumb too. Got it slammed in a door, but it's getting better. Happened once before and healed like new.

That's awesome, how into it were you? I actually have a messed up thumb too. Got it slammed in a door, but it's getting better. Happened once before and healed like new.

I do enjoy building things though I really enjoy working with wood or welding moreso than anything. I do prefer smaller sized projects like furniture now. 

Welding, that's awesome. Can open the doors to be able to do a looooot of cool things.