DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What does you username mean/say about you?

Guest Faust

Babyboo was something I used to go by on tumblr a few years ago, it incorporates me being a little and the fact that I'm goth and like creepy spooky things. goth is added because babyboo was taken

Welp Rose is my middle name n I think Rosie really suits bein' little! N I has a friend who I gave a nickname n he started callin me Rosie Posie so it just came from there! Whoopee!

Guest BigDaddyDominant

Mine is quite simple actually I'm a bigger guy and a admitted teddy bear mostly. It also comes from my favorite animal being the bear. They look big and scary but are quite loyal and protective once you get through the fur.

• 9 months later...

The guys I work with jokingly call me, The Russian......say I look like a guy on a Russian sub in the movie K-19. Everyone has a nickname at work, lol. And, I am a Scorpio!

I picked mine because I'm in love with astrology and just spirituality as a whole uwu And being a Sagittarius ...CosmicCentaur x3 It just made sense uwu I'm really attached to my sign

Mine is because i tend to scare people when I walk because noone can hear me and ive always liked ninjas and my mama always said i was very cat like so i put the two together

Mine is because i tend to scare people when I walk because noone can hear me and ive always liked ninjas and my mama always said i was very cat like so i put the two together

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angel babygirl Gina tv
I chose mine because I thought it sounded cool babygirl because I'm a babygirl at heart Tara after a girl in my class at school and the tv part because I'm a transvestite

• 3 months later...

it's been a while since the last reply! lemme just dust the thread off a little bit..

hey hi! my username is taken from my MHA oc whose name is hikaru, and nii is the japanese title for big brother which is the role I want to fill! for me, the username means I'm embodying someone kind and gentle and caring.

My names kat, kitty kat went together, plus I got nicknamed that a fair bit and 83 was the year I was born. Not interesting I'm afraid but that's it really.