DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Creative goals for 2016

MellyBoo19912015

I was reading through all of these earlier in my morning. I have to say everyone has amazing goals and I wish you all the best of luck, inspiration, and motivation!

For 2016 I want to dedicate more time to some pieces create more finished products. In 2014 I was really good about creating very few but highly detailed paintings but since leaving high school and the structure of AP studio I've developed a habit of just doodling a lot of random things. There are paintings I want to paint, studies I want to draw, and comics I want to create!

I also have a goal of being able to play songs on the piano.

Appart from wanting to start my own business (in sewing, corsets, gothic clothes and stuff) I would really like to learn how to knit... Cause I'm very bad at that

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cookie_crumble_princess

I am late to the party, but this year I want to:

- Sew 5 new purses for myself

- make 2 cat ears

- sew 5 fuzzy monkeys, cause I have no stuffies

- sew 10 pair of bejamas (pj's) for my kiddos

- sew 2 skirts for myself

- carve or fold 5 books

- Finally make 1 scrape book for a gift

Gosh, that is a lot. But I will try.

I started crocheting last month and want to really get good at it this year. I also want to draw more, because 2015 was not a very sketching year for me, so I really want to get better at that, and maybe try out painting. It's something that I've never really done so that would be fun and exciting to do.

Guest Strawberry

I really want to write a novel! I tried to last November during NaNoWriMO, but I didn't make it due to other stuff happening all at once...and Thanksgiving. So I want to write a complete novel this year which means planning for months and then I'll attempt NaNoWriMo again! I also want to work on my editing skills so that I can help out other writers as well.

Oh! and color more  :D

I'm learning how to draw digitally with the tablet I got for Christmas! It's so much harder than I thought but it's a lot of fun. I really want to draw chibis for my friends but that's never been my art style so I'm working on it!!

I also want to learn how to read notes for the piano. I can play by ear but I always struggled with reading notes, probably bc my eyesight is horrible and I lose track of the notes 90% of the time :c