• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 twifox the genderfluid fox

twifox the genderfluid fox

little genderfluid foxy orphan switch

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 98 posts
    • Locationsomewhere in usa, on way to pern to vist benden weyr , and the harperhall

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:25 PM

So i thought this thread would be for discusion emulators and game for emulators that help when emotional, big, little or middle . Every so ofton ill pic a diffrent system and we will discus the emulators fo that system the games we find fun or helpful for didf things.

For now we will start with the psp system. I have a emu for it on my kindle n have final fantasy crisis core, monster hunter freedom unite, and kingdom hearts birth by sleep.

I find monster hunter helpfull when im angry or am feeling scared of monsters or ppl. Also the cat cooks/wariors are adorable both in looks n how they talk.

Final fantasy is a very interactive n indepth game that has a lot to it n is helpfull sometime for distracting me.

Kingdom hearts....well...its got disney ! N final fantsy. N ur wepeon is a giant key sword called a keyblade that can open any lock! U even go to disney worlds! Its fun! Light fighting darkness n good beating evil

I like lots of kinds of games depending on my mood so metion any game . For now psp games only and no eboots

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: emulator games, big, middle, little, emotional

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users