DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

>.<

COLGkenny

Hello,

I'm new to the DDLG community. I had a friend introduce me too it but she quickly abandoned me. So yeah for the last few months I've been searching for some place that's willing to accept me and now that I've found this sight I'm looking to make new friendship<3 I currently do not have a big or little and honestly I'm lost and have no clue where to start....please help me someone! Hope to hear from someone soon!

A little about me. I can switch from big to little. My little age is 4 and he loves Star Wars and everything Anime and Marvel. Naruto is easily my most favorite anime and I may have cried when reading the manga. I see a lot of stuff on here about BDSM and everything and I'm clueless. I really am so innocent that it's sickenin lol. My real age is 22. I look like a teddy bear because I am so fluffy lol. I have brown eyes and some kick butt hair. My favorite food is chocolate milk lol.

Feel free to add me :) I really do need new friends!

Thanks!

Caleb

Guest Pouty Kitten

Hi Caleb. Welcome to the forum!

If you use the search bar on the right hand corner, you can put in specific terms in regards to what you're looking for. I hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please let me know.