Hello!

Mightywombatt

I said I would post some more when I had some time, so now I've got some time to relax and get a little more in depth. As I said in my previous post, I'm 43 years old. I seem to see a lot of younger folks around here, and while that's great, it's also a little disconcerting for folks such as myself. I don't mind talking to younger people, but I find conversation with folks closer to my age to be more fulfilling.

So here's a little more about me: my main passion in life- I'm a musician. I play lots of different instruments, but I'm really a drummer by trade. I've played for about 30 years, and I mostly play punk and metal. I took piano lessons for 8 years growing up, and that's where I learned music theory.

I read a lot, and I mean a LOT. I stick to mostly horror, but I read some crime/noir/detective fiction. I live in southwest Michigan, don't have kids, but I have 3 pugs named Delilah, Ben, and Dexter. Those are my fur babies.

I'm not gonna include anything in here about what I'm looking for, there are other places in here for that. I just wanted to introduce myself, say hello, and say that I can't wait to meet you!

Hello, I also learnt piano for like 8 years growing up. I have not practiced as much as I used to, and usually when I do, I tried out new pop song on my piano.

And pugs are cute, I wish to grow up with one :(