•  

• Photo

shy little boy on the hunt for a caregiver!

personal little boy caregiver non-binary oklahoma cgl clb mdlb ddlb

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 snailkit

snailkit

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationSeattle and OKC

Posted 26 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

Little age (If applicable): 4-7
    Name: Snail/Meir
    Role: Little Boy
    Years experience (If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation: pan/demisexual
    Looking for: a caregiver of any gender!
    --------------------------------------------
    ~Hello there! I'm a small little maidboy looking for a caregiver (obviously, hehe!)~

I am a nature lover, and a mischievous little thing who loves creepy things like horror movies and halloween! I love J-Fashion, punk music, rpg games, baking, crafts, and bath things! I'm not the most sexual, but if we click, I'm really open to a lot! I'm autistic and on the schizophrenia spectrum, so I'll need a caregiver who can be careful and patient, and try to understand my differences. I love playing games with my caregiver, and schedules and discipline help me a lot to keep myself both responsible and little! I'd love a caregiver that is willing to explore and learn with me, and hopefully meet in person someday! I'm definitely looking for a long-term relationship.

Physical Description!

5'9- transgender- red hair- 170 pounds (a lil bit chubby)- half japanese/half jewish

#2 ~little loser~

~little loser~

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • Locationcaliforina

Posted 07 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

^~^ you sound adorable! hopefully we can talk? c: umm well im sure you know pretty much the basics but um im 19, pansexual, and a switch. im from California but if we get to a certain point id love to see you irl so we can cuddle and watch anime! I have BPD (bi polar disorder) so i get what its like to be mentally ill. id be patient and helpful!  id love to hopefully get to know you! 

~seb

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: personal, little boy, caregiver, non-binary, oklahoma, cgl, clb, mdlb, ddlb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users