DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Yayyy!!! Late/new intro

foxxyshazam

Hi I cannot contain my excitement having discovered this site tonight. I've long discussed the need for a DD/lg forum separate from fetlife or Tumblr. I am a babygirl and discovered this part of me (well named the part) about 3 and a half years ago. I love my babygirl side but I've had lots of ups and downs learning along the way. So I am open to sharing my experiences and learning from others. I've longed for a safe space because I tend to think Daddys are hard to find...true ones. I am a Florida girl and love yellow plus my stuffies. In my reality I am a professional with a crazy stressful job. But there's always a little part of me thrown in...kinda like my secret. I love writing poetry and reading. Had some intense dynamics yet walked away abandoned and loss impacted me/my world. A babygirl in a world with no Daddy is super confused all the time. Anyways, that's me. I love talking. And thank you for listening. ♡♡♡

All these people from Florida. There's a correlation between being from Florida and being on this forum.

Welcome!

• Like 1