New Little~ Mew

Guest littlemagicalgirl

Guest littlemagicalgirl

Uhmmm.. hewlo. :3  I'm sort of new x: I was on here before but its been awhile so I wanted to come back and try to meet some new friends. ^-^ My name is Shayna, and I'm 26.  My little age is... well I think somewhere between 5-9.  My favoritest little things are my stuffies and coloring books.  I also like to game (I'm a PC gamer), anime/manga, photography, movies and tumblr. I have been with my Daddy for about three months now, but he's not very social so he's not on here. xP

I like magical girls the most out of any thing, I grew up on Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura, so they'll always be my favorites. 

I'm mostly looking for more Little friends to talk to, but Mommy and Daddies are fine, too! I live in an area where BDSM is uncommon, and DDLG even more-so, so I don't have a chance to meet any Littles locally.  I use Skype and Tumblr everyday, so I'd love to share those. ^-^  But uhm... I'll leave it at that for now, hope to meet some of you soon! 

Hi little magical girl!! It is nice to meet you I am new here too!

I just started to do a lot of pc gaming, I am a bit tired of playing the console switcharoo every time a new model comes out. I was really resistant to PC gaming till Daddy got me a controller *i always messed up on the keyboard*

In the name of the moon have fun ;)