DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Littles aging

LolitaDaddy

Hello all,

Provided that you been a bg or lg awhile, since becoming bg lg, have you aged?

I am not talking about fluctuating in ages, unless it's a big range & since you gravitated towards becoming older.

If so, what age were you & now? What are some of change dynamics did you have to address with daddy & how did it go?

I hope your daddy was most receptive & encouraging...

I believe you are asking if the little age has increased in different dynamics and how people adjusted to that? I cant say that my little age has "grown up" but I think the idea is kind of beautiful. Especially if that is the aim of the CG to kind of help the little side become more independent or "older". I don't have experience in this area really and Im not sure how I personally would feel if my partner asked if he could help my "little" grow up. But I think if other people do it and are getting something out of it then it's a great thing. 

• Like 1

Guest Heavenly.D.Carr
As my experience as an lg has increased my age range as a little has changed to a degree. I used to just consider myself a little but as a year went by I discovered I was also a middle. My need to be coddled became less and my urge to want to prove to my daddies that I was a 'big girl' started to show more and more. The need to want to be an equal in my relationships developed. I like the idea of being spoiled and very good but my urge to show that I'm old enough to provide a little more care for myself.

For me, I would say the opposite has happened. I used to think I was a middle, but as I've got older (real age older) I have found that my little side has regressed more and more.

Guest Lilmzangel

Interesting question, I am intrigued to see what others experience! Personally, I have been quite consistent with my age range but it has become more persice over time if anything. I used to have a larger range that was all over really from like toddler to middle... I'm pretty much within a 2-5 range all the time naturally now. However, the influence of both the partner or another lil has been noticed too. If I'm not comfortable with the person- it not only is hard to express my lil self but even moreso to express the younger end of my spectrum. There have also been people that require older ages to interact with on their level, or Ive had a couple daddys (very briefly I might add) where I couldn't express my lil at all comfortably, and there have been daddys that just gave off the "be the lil you are I'm here for you" feel. So for me it's not so much that I "get older" b/c of the person's caregiving ability- but rather the level of vulnerability I'm comfortable with expressing to them. So to me it's kind of opposite, I'm younger with those I trust and love.

I will definitely keep an eye on this though!

• Like 1

If anything my little side has gotten younger. There's quite the age range for my little side, when Daddy and I first started our journey into ddlg, I thought I was more a middle...however now that time has passed and certain things have been explored, that seems to not be the case.

I'm pretty lucky that I have a Daddy who encourages exploration and is supportive of whatever is found.

<3