Hi there...

sassy

So. I was pretty hesitant to post but since I met some people in the chat and found everyone to be so nice, I figured I would jump in!

I am new here, as it seems are many others.  I love the idea of a forum and chat board for people who are understanding of DDlg dynamics.  I have been involved in BDSM type relationships for well over 20 years now.  My current relationship gradually evolved from M/s to D/s to DDlg.  I have always been a little girl at heart, but I never felt safe enough to let anyone else in on that secret.  I love littlespace and I love the idea of having friends who get me when I am there.  Some of my favorite things to do are to read, color, chat, watch movies, play games, and dream big dreams.  I would really love to make some friends here, little or big, to chat with and get to know.  My little world is small right now and I am hoping to expand it with lots of awesome, like-minded people.  So ... please say hi if you see me in chat, send me a message, or just add me as a friend.  Hope to get to know all of you soon!

Heyyy, thanks for your help yesterday by the way. I didn't know you were new here too. I hope to learn more from you in the future if that's alright haha. Talk to ya later!