Sooo esited!! Energetic lil here!!! Come say hi pweez!!!

Guest Lilmzangel

Well you definitely hold true to the energetic part of your name! Haha its always nice to have people who are full of life around, so welcome! You should definitely go into the chat function of this forum, alot of great people and great conversations!

Welcome to the forum!

Omg can we please be sisters? I love you! When I'm not in shy mode I'm just like you. No one knows I call my Daddy "Daddy". His mother saw me wearing cute Lil ruffled socks and flats with bows and she said I never thought he would be into that little girl look. O.o lol so I understand that need to have someone who gets it. This whole thing is kinda new to us.

We never even knew it was a real thing. I stumbled across the dd/lg relationship while only looking up long distance relationship stuff last summer. My mouth dropped open. Most of the stuff we were already doing and alot of the other things were things we both wanted but didn't know how to express it. If you ever wanna chat hit me up! I'm so glad this place is here!

Guest Lilmzangel
Hi!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I've already met so many friends, I wuv it!!! What a cool site!!! I heard there were movie nights on here? Do you know where I could go to join?