*Puffs up cheeks* I should introduce myself.

Guest ♡PrincessAlice♡

Guest ♡PrincessAlice♡

So, hi everyone!
My name is Alice and I am from the Netherlands.
I have been aware of the DDLG culture when i was a teenager and have had several caregivers along the ride.
Most of them decided that I wasn't the little for them and others I decided were not the caregiver for me.
Had both mommies and daddies, online and closeby and now I'm without one.

(It has it's benefits. I can stay up as long as I want and no lock on the cookie jar!!)

But I did always find it hard to talk to others about this topic so I decided it was time to try and find more people like me!

Sooo as for my hobbies I'd say play games, colour, sew clothing for my stuffies and dollies and watch old cartoons and anime~
I have only recently returned to Europe as I studied some decent time abroad so I finally settled and can put myself out again!

So hi everyone~ Nice to meet you and I hope we can talk!

Guest ♡PrincessAlice♡

Hi Alice! I think it's so cute that you sew clothes for your stuffies/dollies :3

Thanks~!! I really find that it makes me happy when they look as good as I do >w</)

I rub my stuffies with Daddy's after shave. Daddy buys them clothes from build a bear but I bet he would get a kick out of me making an outfit like his to match him. My stuffies are boys. But I would love to make a Lil dress. Great idea! Oh and HI! *blushes* sorry, I got excited.

Guest ♡PrincessAlice♡

I rub my stuffies with Daddy's after shave. Daddy buys them clothes from build a bear but I bet he would get a kick out of me making an outfit like his to match him. My stuffies are boys. But I would love to make a Lil dress. Great idea! Oh and HI! *blushes* sorry, I got excited.

Don't be sorry, it's good to get excited about stuffies! You should totes make a dress if you ever want to make one I can give you some websites if you'd like! Or show you some of my handidandy works~!