Hello.

Jinx

Hello, my name is Ryan but you may refer to me as my screen name Jinx if you so prefer. But before I continue I will make it known that my name is not a reference to the Youtuber Jinx but a reference to my favorite character in League of Legends, a game I spend more time than I'd like to admit on.

I'm 19 and I've been in the dd/lg scene for the better part of 4 years enjoying the not-so-serious roleplay aspect of it. This is what drove me to search for a community that is - for lack of a better phrase - better than what I've been apart of in the past. So,  I joined this site after a simple google search to find a community that appeals to me. So far, I am enjoying this website so far.

As mentioned before, I've been in the scene for a while but never in a serious long term way that I wanted. Most of the situations I've been in where purely sexual. Which I will admit had it's perks, but I'd like the sexual aspect of this lifestyle to be only an added bonus, not the foundation of the relationship.

I am a very serious person who enjoys sophisticated chats and meeting new people. My favorite past times have to be playing games, drinking, chatting online or in person and most importantly, sleeping. :) Which ironically, is the opposite of what I'd like in a little. I'm not going to describe an ideal partner as I am not looking for one at this particular point in time. I'd like to get involved in this community first and I'm always up for a chat with anyone who is willing.

I like to think of myself as a very easy person to get along with, so don't be afraid to chat me up sometime.

Welcome! Good to see another well-spoken teen here.

If ever you want to have an intellectual debate or chat, let me know. I'm always down for that kind of thing.

Other than that, enjoy your stay! :)

• Like 1