New and Confused

Little_Bby_kitty

Hello there..I am a little..and I just recently discovered this. Of course I've always had the tendency to need cuddles and basically everything I've read online or talked to a few dd/LG couples. Unfortunately I am engaged and my fiance has found a seriously problem with me being "needy and childish" my engagement is all but over..barely hanging on. He doesn't know I'm a little and I'm pretty sure if he did that would be it. I have no idea what to do. I feel like I just need to talk to some people who know more about this life style than I do. What I have learned sounds like what I know I've been missing my entire life and exactly like me. I have no doubt I was born to be a little but I really would like to talk to some people...Thank you for your time...have a great day

Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope you can figure out what will make you happy. I can't say I've had your troubles, but feel free to message if you need a friend to talk to ^^

Yes princessnekochan I am from ifunny :), ddlgdoodles thank you for the advice..the reason I am afraid to bring it up is that my "childish nature" as he calls it gets in the way of our relationship :/ therefore I have been trying to hide it..on the capitalization..I realized that I had it wrong after I posted and my tablet just does dumb things sometimes lol
  • Like 1

Welcome cutie! I would love to help.

I was a little before Daddy discovered his Dom side. I introduced him into this lifestyle and He liked it. I was scared of being ridiculous or or strange but he loves me the way I am and I´m pretty sure they love you just the way you are (You are engaged so I´m more than sure). 

Anyway talk to them, tell them what you feel. Start with that and come back to us and tell us what happened!

Good luck!

Welcome cutie! I would love to help.

I was a little before Daddy discovered his Dom side. I introduced him into this lifestyle and He liked it. I was scared of being ridiculous or or strange but he loves me the way I am and I´m pretty sure they love you just the way you are (You are engaged so I´m more than sure). 

Anyway talk to them, tell them what you feel. Start with that and come back to us and tell us what happened!

Good luck!

kinda the same for me really. I've always acted like a little kid, especially with my fiance because I'm more comfortable with him than anyone else. so when I stumbled on bdsm I knew for a fact I was a sub because any time we roleplayed in the bedroom before, I loved having a submissive role and it came so naturally to me. so when I brought up this lifestyle to him he thought it was worth a shot and agreed to attempt being a Dom for me and then we discovered ddlg and I knew it was my place to be a little since it's so easy and natural for me. and even though dominating isn't as natural for him, he still tries his hardest :)