Hi hi

littlemisterr

I'm glad I found this forum because the only other sites I have found have been strictly for ddlg, and didn't include the other gender identities that a little can have. I honestly just discovered my little side maybe 4 or 5 days ago (but I've added everything up and it's obvious it's always been there, I've just never realized it). I've already met so many people in the community thanks to tumblr, and the warmness of everyone I've encountered so far has really helped me open up when I'm in little space, so I'm really excited about that. I'm mostly here just to make friends, but I really hope to find a daddy, since I've been going through a lot lately and going into my little space has really helped me kind of cope with everything thus far. I'm really artsy fartsy, especially with photography and such, and I love to make people smile so I'll be sure to try to do that with everyone (:

That intro was a lot longer than I intended for it to be oops.

Your intro was perfect! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and may you have a wonderful journey into the DDlg world