(A slightly nervous) Hello!

fawnlily

Hi, everyone. I just stumbled upon this forum, and did a bit of lurking before deciding to join.

I've been in and out of the DDlg scene for a while. It has been a very overwhelming experience and difficult to navigate -- it's hard to feel safe when you're a little. Due to this, I go through periods of shutting of this side of my personality, and I'd like to be able to find it again. I'm also struggling with feeling that I'm growing too old to let myself do so. I'm turning 26 this month, and it's a little embarrasing. I'm hoping that being here will help me open up and be okay with expressing myself, regardless.

Thanks for reading. I hope to feel at home here and not let my nerves get in the way any longer!

Welcome fawnlily!

We're all very friendly here so I'm sure you'll quickly feel at home. I look forward to seeing you around the community.  ^_^

Welcome to the forum. Rest assured, we're hard at work trying to make this a safe space for littles to congregate. We do have quite a number of older members here (like Sophie, she's like 10000 years old!), so you won't feel so old!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. Rest assured, we're hard at work trying to make this a safe space for littles to congregate. We do have quite a number of older members here (like Sophie, she's like 10000 years old!), so you won't feel so old!

http://i.imgur.com/Xx6HMYT.gif

There are definitely some older people on this site - I'm 32. 

I only joined this past week and overall I've felt welcomed and safe - you really can be yourself here.

Welcome Fawnlily, I think most people here are pretty non-judgmental...If there are daddies on here that are 18, you shouldn't feel different being a 26 year old little.  Sorry 18 year old daddies, I hope that didn't offend you.

Welcome to the forum. We are the same age so I relate with what you mean by feeling like you are getting to old. But what I am learning is that you are never too old. If you want to talk feel free to add me as a friend!

• Like 1