I am Sam

Sam I Am

...and Sam I Am. Hello to the group!

I named myself after a Dr. Seuss book. Do you know which book it is? It teaches a valuable lesson on trying new things.

As an experienced Daddy I have had several LG relationships, all in Asia. I am now over half the time in the USA -- back home!

I am an entrepreneur and have started many companies all over the world, my first one when I was thirteen. I raised my sister from when I was fifteen. These experiences have taught me the value and power of defining boundaries and combining care giving with thoughtful discipline. It is the way that we can better ourselves, through clarity and security. In my work life I am a patient manager and fun mentor. 

I travel extensively and enjoy beautiful landscapes as well as exciting cities. I often take my LG with me to expand her experiences because I enjoy other cultures, particularly expressed in their business, food, art and architecture.

I look forward to learning more about the community and participating as a contributor!

Hi Sam! Welcome!

I love that you made your profile name something so thoughtful. I remember talking about that book while trying new foods growing up. 

I've always wanted to travel to Asia after hearing my mom talk all about it (she's traveled there for work and for fun before). I'd love to hear about your travels! 

Awesome that you're already contributing your knowledge and experience in other threads. 

Have a great day!

I'm still navigating the site. So do Daddy's avoid posting in the Littles area and vice versa? I wanted to reply to a post in the Littles section but did not notice any Daddy's posting so I did not.

Asia seems a bit different to me but it is interesting to see the universality of some of these concepts. Certainly in the east Asian countries there is rampant kawaii but I see some of that here also.

Is there a topic discussion for how these relationships tend to end? I tried search but my terms were to generic.

Thanks for the advice and help. Looking forward to more contributions.