new little exploring this world!

tiny kitty

hi there! my name is kitty, and i'm brand new to the world of DD/lg! i'm 25 years old, but have always felt quite young. i learned about DD/lg a few months ago and have been kind of fascinated ever since! i've been married to a wonderful husband for a few years now, and our relationship has always, in some ways, had similarities to the DD/lg dynamic. he takes care of me, and helps me grow as a person, and i've always been a little babyish, with relying on him a lot and talking in childish way. 

i recently worked up the courage to express to him my interest in being involved in this kink, and he's been very receptive, although it's super new to him as well! we're kind of trying to figure this out as we go along, so i thought joining a community like this would be helpful in figuring out where to start and how to ease ourselves into this.

i'm really excited to be involved in this, and i'm eager to meet other people who feel the same way! ♥

Guest Pouty Kitten

Hi kitty! Welcome to the community. It's so exciting to be able to introduce this lovely dynamic to your husband. I wish you both well in your growth :)