Slowly opening up...

Guest northbynorthwest

Guest northbynorthwest

I've been here before but had to leave due to some personal issues. Some of those revolved around the guilt/shame I felt about wanting to engage in a ddlg relationship. It wasn't an issue of not being able to find a little to share my likes with, it was more of them continually ghosting on me. Not a good feeling and when it repeatedly happens it starts to shake your confidence in being a daddy.

But..... here I am once again. Being a daddy is jut part of who I am and to deny it, I think, would cause more harm in the long run than the heartache I've felt so far.

So... hello.

Finding a little is one of those magical things that happens but is difficult to expect and impossible to "arrange."

I hope you will find the journey itself pleasant enough that you do not become dejected by what may seem like failures, but are in fact the "right thing to happen." 

The Dr Seuss book called "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" is as useful for DDs as LGs to remind us that with a small shift in mindset the setbacks become just part of the journey. Take a look...

Peace.

Guest Pouty Kitten

Hey there. No judgments here! I know that it's a common feeling to feel guilt/shame for being involved in this community, but if you are content and not harming yourself or others then you have nothing to worry about :)